FW: Categories for track provincials

1 view

Lister Farrar

May 17, 2019, 6:28:49 PM5/17/19
to GVVA, Cory Ostertag

Hi all:

I got this back from Cory about provincials categories.

Do we want to have a discussion about what events for each category?  I'm fine with a shorter program for youth b and c categories.  C's could be a mini omnium in one day or even one afternoon, to avoid draining them (and their parents) with all weekend in the sun.  Maybe later in the weekend when lots of people have been eliminated and we need time between semi's and quarters to rest the contenders?

Lister