Grand Opening of Turf Infield - Aug 5 at 10:00am

1 view

Michael Cooper

Jun 26, 2015, 10:41:41 PM6/26/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News, Brad Head, Cid Martinez, David Attwell, Doug Carey, Erin Waugh, Evan Carey, Jeff Ain, Jim Pauly, Katie Cross Chater, Lister Farrar, Shawn McKean, Sherry Barnes, Tammy MacKenzie
West Shore Parks and Recreation is hosting a grand opening for the artificial turf infield. Members of the GVVA (and presumably any track cyclists) are invited to attend.
It is on a Wednesday morning and many of us might be unable to attend (me included) but I would encourage anyone who is able to come out and show support for track cycling.

Thanks very much.

Mike Cooper
President, GVVA