GVVA AGM 7:00pm Monday November 16 at the Cedar Hill Golf Course

Michael Cooper

Nov 14, 2015, 12:27:06 PM11/14/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
The GVVA AGM will be held again at the Cedar Hill Golf Course at 7:00pm on Monday November 16.
Following the business of the AGM, we will have a discussion about plans for the 2016 season. The board has some exciting ideas to increase interest and enjoyment of our fantastic facility.

Also for added interest we will show some excellent videos on Track Sprint Tactics. The "Black Line Coaching" videos are the best ones I have seen to teach basic tactics. We will have a panel discussion afterwards with a focus on learning some drills to fine tune your sprint tactics - a key skill no matter what track (or road/mtn bike/cross) discipline is your focus.

Please come out and enjoy an evening to talk about track cycling. We would love to hear your feedback on our proposals and your suggestions for an even better 2016 season.

Thanks very much

Mike Cooper
President
Greater Victoria Velodrome Association