GVVA AGM - Monday Nov 16 7pm

Michael Cooper

Oct 10, 2015, 1:13:15 PM10/10/15
to Gvva-News Gvva-News
The GVVA AGM will be held at the Cedar Hill Golf Club on Monday Nov 16 at 7pm.
We have had another excellent season with a strong focus on junior development. Many of our young athletes have had outstanding performances at Provincial and National competitions. It is very exciting to be able to develop programs that lead up to the Nationals now being held in the ultra-cool Milton Velodrome near Toronto.

For 2016 we need to continue to offer high quality programs with a focus on encouraging more of our elite level and master cyclists to join or rejoin.

In addition to the AGM, we will have time for discussion of plans for 2016. I hope we will also have time for something of interest to our athletes in attendance - I propose having a brief presentation on the "Fine Art of Track Sprinting" with some excellent short videos on how to do match sprints followed by discussion with our coaches and experienced sprinters.

I hope to see you on Nov 16.

Thanks very much for your support of the GVVA and the West Shore Velodrome.

Mike Cooper
President, GVVA