11/12 Community Meeting

Ian Lewis

Nov 2, 2020, 2:28:24 AM11/2/20
to gVisor Users
Hi all,

I've scheduled a community meeting for Nov 12th at 1pm PST. Steven Normore will be sharing with us how Digital Ocean is using gVisor for their new App Platform.
https://www.digitalocean.com/docs/app-platform/

We should have some time for discussion so bring your topics and questions! Hope to see you all there!

P.S. As always you can check out our upcoming community meeting calendar on the website.

Cheers,
Ian

--

Ian Lewis | Developer Advocate | ianl...@google.com | +81 (03)4540-2465

Ian Lewis

Nov 12, 2020, 10:30:00 AM11/12/20
to gVisor Users
This is a reminder about the community meeting. Hope to see everyone there!

Ian Lewis

Nov 12, 2020, 4:01:19 PM11/12/20
to gVisor Users
Last minute change of plans. Steven couldn't make it today, but Cody Baker, the Engineering Tech Lead, will be joining us instead.