LiGeoreference trial license creates error: LiNav & LiGeoProcess is NOT authorized!

Ruedi Aschwanden

Feb 1, 2024, 6:43:32 PMFeb 1
to LiDAR360 Suite User Group
I downloaded and installed LiGeoreference 1.6.30(Build Dec 28 2023 16:11:12) and obtained a trial license (for Lidar360 -- LiGeoreference is not listed on the trial license webpage -- selecting "Other" brought no results after submission).
I then loaded a project via a .live file.
Now, when I am in the "Georeference" tab and click on the "Start" icon to start processing the file(s), I get two error messages:
  • LiNav is NOT authorized!
  • LiGeoProcess is NOT authorized!
Why is that the case and what shall I do about it?

Please advise, as the software trial seems to be entirely useless with these errors.