Error code: 1795

Alexandra Runge

Jun 16, 2022, 7:02:52 AM6/16/22
to LiDAR360 Suite User Group
Hi, this is a license question: I try to activate a license key but receive an error code 1795 although the key was not used yet.
Additional information in the error message is: SN volume has reached its limit.

What do we have to do here?

Thanks!

TimmyD

Jun 17, 2022, 9:59:40 PM6/17/22
to LiDAR360 Suite User Group
Did you get your issue resolved?  We had the same problem recently when moving from one PC to another.  We deactivated but when we went to new machine and tried to activate we got the error.  We emailed Greenvalley and they fixed the issue.  Now I have swapped back and forth between two machines with no issues.

Alexandra Runge

Jun 20, 2022, 3:22:26 AM6/20/22
to LiDAR360 Suite User Group
Hi Timmy,

no, it has not worked yet but it is the exact same situation for us. We wanted to move the license and despite deactivating it, it did not work. So thanks for the hint. We will email Greenvalley too.
Thanks!