ISDT parts ?

Dave Knaack

Jul 29, 2021, 8:44:52 AM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I’m starting restoration of my ISDT. I assume I’ll have have to make this but, any chance someone has a chain adjuster laying around???
Thx dave
image0.jpeg

Rick Yamane

Jul 29, 2021, 11:24:05 AM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

One of those little parts that make low production Italian bikes so cool.

I don’t have any spares but I will check on an Italian FB page I frequent. Pretty sure it is different from the standard Stornello item.

Sent from my iPhone

Dave Knaack

Jul 29, 2021, 11:58:32 AM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Thx Rick. Definitely different. ISDT only I suspect

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2021, at 10:24 AM, 'Rick Yamane' via Guzzi Singles <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

One of those little parts that make low production Italian bikes so cool.

I don’t have any spares but I will check on an Italian FB page I frequent. Pretty sure it is different from the standard Stornello item.

I’m starting restoration of my ISDT. I assume I’ll have have to make this but, any chance someone has a chain adjuster laying around???
Thx dave

<image001.jpg>

Sent from my iPhone

Dave Knaack

Jul 29, 2021, 12:00:57 PM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
FYI. I will have a lot of stornello 125 parts left over.  Some difficult to find items too.  Let me know if you have any needs

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2021, at 10:58 AM, Dave Knaack <fastgu...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thx Rick. Definitely different. ISDT only I suspect

Don West

Jul 29, 2021, 12:27:09 PM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
The one in the image earlier is definitely a lot different to a standard Stornello adjuster.

Rick Yamane

Jul 29, 2021, 2:47:07 PM7/29/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Maybe a good time to drag the old Sport out from behind my house and start working on it………