Airone for sale

guzz...@aol.com

May 29, 2024, 10:18:03 PMMay 29
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Some of you may remember this bike that was on Craigslist back in about 2011. I know one of you recognized it and lead me to the former owner Robert Hall who imported it here to the states a long time ago. He told me he and his wife before they were married traveled all over Europe two-up on it. I bought it from my friend Eric who found it in Florida on CL after he changed his mind about rebuilding it. All I did was take it apart and clean things up and did a craigslist rebuild to make into what you see here. The video where it is running I used an Amal carb as the JAWA carb had worn out jets. So that is the carb you'll get with the bike as the bike has now been sitting in my family room here in Illinois collecting dust . I have a title in my name and I'm asking $5000.00 as is. The before and after look is in the link and I have more pictures if needed and can take more if needed.

Tim in Illinois

Mike Curtis

Jun 1, 2024, 7:15:59 PMJun 1
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
New question if I may.  My new Airone (1956) is way too nice with an older but well cared for Italian restoration.  The finishing touch would be the refurbishment of the very nice but curiously unrestored Veglia speedo.  Can someone recommend a good resource on either side of the ocean that I could send the speedo to for a makeover.  Thanks.  Mike Curtis
Sent from my iPad

Patrick Hayes

Jun 3, 2024, 3:44:58 PMJun 3
to 'Mike Curtis' via Guzzi Singles
On 6/1/2024 4:15 PM, 'Mike Curtis' via Guzzi Singles wrote:
> that I could send the speedo to for a makeover.

Mike: I used "Levine" when I restored an old V7 Guzzi.

https://joellevinecompany.com/speedo-tach-repair/

Happy with the service.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Mike Curtis

Jun 3, 2024, 5:41:31 PMJun 3
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Pat! I’ll try them. Also, hats off to you on your bearing fab for $25! I’m gonna try and break one or simply cancel mine on principle so I can get one. Falcone and Airone the same? I have asked my Italian contact to find me a Falcone and another Airone asap. Pretty entertained up here at my Michigan summer home by daily Airone scoots through woods these last few days. Mike
Sent from my iPad