Lodola manual

Air Deter

Apr 21, 2023, 8:27:25 PM4/21/23
to Guzzi Singles
G'day, does anyone know if there is an english translation of workshop manual for a 1956 175cc Lodola available?
Cheers
Peter

guzz...@aol.com

Apr 22, 2023, 12:24:46 AM4/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
you might look on Greg Benders website , this old tractor

Tim

Dave Knaack

Apr 22, 2023, 6:11:22 AM4/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I’ve used google translate pretty successfully.  Just hold your phone above the page and it translates the whole page to English. You can take a picture of it also
It can have a few issues with technical stuff but it works well for me

Sent from my iPhone

Alan Comfort

Apr 22, 2023, 12:03:20 PM4/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Italian technical language does not always translate well. A few years back I painstakingly typed the Italian description for fitting the crankshaft bearings from the Falcone shop manual and Google Translate came up with "install the rollers like a romantic bicycle holiday". I had a good laugh and then used common sense to fit the bearings. That was 15 years and 10,000 miles ago and the engine is still running strong.
Alan in Roberts Creek

Mac Dennis

Apr 23, 2023, 5:22:47 AM4/23/23
to Guzzi Singles
I have a nice copy of a 235 Lodola shop manual and parts book in English if anyone is interested. Just pay the post.

Mac

  Mac Dennis

Alan Scott

Apr 24, 2023, 8:42:02 AM4/24/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Mac,

I’ll take you up on your offer for the Lodola shop manual. I have a 235 Lodola. Feel free to message off the board to make arrangements.

Alan Scott

Mac Dennis

Apr 24, 2023, 9:50:31 AM4/24/23
to Guzzi Singles