Police Falcone

Patrick Hayes

Apr 25, 2024, 8:55:09 PMApr 25
to Guzzi Singles
Guzzi stopped production of the civilian Falcone in 1966. For two more
years they produced only a police and military variant known as the
Falcone-NT. I have a '68 Police in Savoy Blue. I know of one other in
Detroit. Does anyone else have or know of a '67 or '68? Color isn't
important as it is not uncommon for people to re-paint as traditional red.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Jeff Buick

Apr 26, 2024, 12:57:12 PMApr 26
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Patrick,
As owner of the one you mentioned in Detroit, I am always keeping my eyes peeled for other Falcone NT’s.  Besides yours, this is the only other one that I have seen listed in the States.  Not sure if “Ernie in PA” is part of this group. Guzzino claims the red is original paint built special for a West Coast dealer.
Best regards,
Jeff Buick
Detroit, MI

On Apr 25, 2024, at 8:55 PM, Patrick Hayes <peh...@comcast.net> wrote:

Guzzi stopped production of the civilian Falcone in 1966.  For two more years they produced only a police and military variant known as the Falcone-NT.  I have a '68 Police in Savoy Blue.  I know of one other in Detroit.  Does anyone else have or know of a '67 or '68?  Color isn't important as it is not uncommon for people to re-paint as traditional red.

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Alan Comfort

Apr 26, 2024, 12:57:20 PMApr 26
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
A customer of mine from North Vancouver has a Falcone NT that sat neglected for many years. His father brought it with him from Italy and left it to his son.  I overhauled the fuel system, replaced the tires, serviced the cables, made numerous small repairs, adjusted the valves, reset the timing and gave it a good cleaning. I rode it a few miles to verify that it was road worthy. and I must say that it was the best Falcone that I have ever ridden.
It is red, and I believe that the paint is original as there was no evidence of a repaint. There was also no evidence of former police or military accessories having been fit in the past.
Alan in Roberts Creek