Moto Guzzi Ercolino

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 1:29:37 PM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
Now I know how to post pictures here are couple of my ErcolinoIMG_3349.JPG

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 1:31:18 PM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
IMG_3352.JPGIMG_3351.JPG

Rick Yamane

Aug 11, 2021, 10:54:44 AM8/11/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Very nice! If I could make a suggestion, wrap the battery with some black contact paper or something. It really jumps out! J
looks like a costly restoration, great job!

Rick

Now I know how to post pictures here are couple of my ErcolinoImage removed by sender. IMG_3349.JPG

SED Sci

Aug 11, 2021, 3:39:11 PM8/11/21
to Guzzi Singles
Very nice.  Great wood work.

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 13, 2021, 5:00:31 AM8/13/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rick, I fully agree and meant to pull off the sticky from the battery. It is now done!

I was lucky with the Ercolino as although the original was in a poor state with many parts missing I found a second one that, although very rusty was more mechanically complete. The donor bike supplied over thrty missing parets and the rest came from Guzziretro. They had everything in stock and their supply service was second to none. Marco is a great guy.

Cheers

Phil

Very nice! If I could make a suggestion, wrap the battery with some black contact paper or something. It really jumps out! J
looks like a costly restoration, great job!

Rick

Now I know how to post pictures here are couple of my Ercolino

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg