Motoleggera dating info

已查看 23 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Rick Yamane

未读,
2023年2月16日 13:23:362023/2/16
收件人 guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

I’m getting a Motoleggera 65 ready for the Quail. Did you guys know Italian Singles are a featured class this year?

I’m not sure what model year it is and I’m not sure the owner is going to know. Engine and frame numbers are: 40372
I am guessing it is pretty early and around a ’47.

Can anyone help nail this down?

TIA,

Rick

Richard Wood

未读,
2023年2月16日 13:54:422023/2/16
收件人 Guzzi Singles
Frame number 1 was at start of production spring 1946 and by end of 1949 up to 53021. Best guess interpolating I would say early 1949.

Regards, Richard

Rick Yamane

未读,
2023年2月16日 14:45:392023/2/16
收件人 guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Richard!

Andrew Nahum

未读,
2023年2月17日 19:00:042023/2/17
收件人 guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know where the Moto Guzzi Hispania frame numbers can be accessed ?  I have an early one with the skinny rear forks.  It’s a great little bike.  I even used it through one winter as my commuter bike.
Andrew

--

Don West

未读,
2023年2月18日 05:58:402023/2/18
收件人 guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
The Dutch Guzzi club has an excellent database of frame numbers, the Hispania bikes seem to be identifiable by year from the frame number as they changed the prefix each year.

回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子