Silly Me!

Rick Yamane

May 21, 2024, 10:08:49 PMMay 21
to Guzzi-Singles
I have to confess. I was looking in my drafts box and there was my email to Retro..... It didn't get sent. Short story is they have the valves so I ordered them and asked about a couple other bits.
Thumbs up for Guzzi Retro.

Rick

Patrick Hughes

May 22, 2024, 3:50:12 AMMay 22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I ordered parts from Guzzi Retro last Tuesday and received them Friday! Italy to UK   First class service.

Regards
Patrick Hughes   CEng FIMechE FSOE FIPlantE

Managing Director
Harmill Systems Ltd
Unit P Cherrycourt Way
Leighton Buzzard
Beds
LU7 4UH

Tel:           +44 (0)1525 851133
Fax:          +44 (0)1525 850661

patrick...@harmill.co.uk
www.harmill.co.uk

Company Registration Number 2505102 Registered in England. VAT Number GB563464920
Harmill Systems Ltd. is an ISO 9001-2015 registered company registration number 2902019

 This email contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may not use, forward, copy or disclose to anyone this email or any information contained in this email. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender by reply email immediately and delete this email.

May 22, 2024, 9:13:49 AMMay 22
to Guzzi Singles
I send all my head work to Randy Long, Long Mechanical in Honey Brook PA.
Well known for doing BMW airheads, Harley’s and race bikes. Heads are
his specialty and can make his own valves and guides. Prices are very reasonable,
workmanship is amazing!

Long's Mechanical Services

Randy Long
R.D. 1, Box 685-K
74 Risbon Road
Honey Brook, PA 19344

Mac

  Mac Dennis

RICHARD YAMANE

May 22, 2024, 12:13:55 PMMay 22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mac,
This is just a little Stornello though.
My main reason for mentioning is that I made it sound like my email to Retro was being ignored. It certainly wasn't. They never got it because it got stuck in my drafts folder. In this day and age it's important that the good outfits are recognized for their good service. Retro has always been good to me.

Rick Yamane
Importer of Vape/Powerdynamo ignition systems and Polisher of bikes at Motion Pro

Phil Skinner

May 22, 2024, 12:21:24 PMMay 22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I get the same service from Marco at guzzi retro down here on South Africa. Usually door to door in 8 days. Brilliant service. He has a load of spares for me to pick up in June when we are in Italy. Visiting the shop is like entering Aladdin’s cave of Moto Guzzi spares. Cheers Phil

Sent from my iPhone

Andrew Stephen King

May 22, 2024, 2:33:13 PMMay 22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Yep, same in the UK. Excellent service and support.  Would highly recommend Marco and Adriana

On 22 May 2024, at 18:21, Phil Skinner <phil.sk...@gmail.com> wrote:

I get the same service from Marco at guzzi retro down here on South Africa. Usually door to door in 8 days. Brilliant service. He has a load of spares for me to pick up in June when we are in Italy. Visiting the shop is like entering Aladdin’s cave of Moto Guzzi spares. Cheers Phil

Mac Dennis

May 23, 2024, 10:56:55 AMMay 23
to Guzzi Singles
The post about Randy Long should have been attached to “Stornello”. Doh!

Mac