Re: [guzzi-singles] Digest for guzzi-singles@googlegroups.com - 4 updates in 1 topic

Garth Richards

Jun 18, 2024, 4:29:45 PMJun 18
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Willem

If you look in the Airone owners manual you will find a diagram with the rear offset measurements.

Regards Garth

On Wed, 19 Jun 2024 at 2:41 AM, <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Willem Visser <wlc.v...@gmail.com>: Jun 17 12:29PM -0700

Airone wheels

Hi guys. I am working on my 1958 Airone and would appreciate advice on
putting the wheels together. Are the hubs of both the front and rear wheels
center aligned or is there an offset? Any feedback on how to put the spokes
correctly back in rim / hub is very much appreciated! Thanks a lot in
advance for your advice. Willem
Rick Yamane <ri...@motionpro.com>: Jun 17 10:31PM

I always do a loose lace then snug up the spokes evenly. Final centering/tightening done with the wheels properly mounted in the swingarm or fork. Can also serve as a handy trueing stand for those without.