Bonhams auction

guzz...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2022, 6:06:14 PM8/12/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Recent auction

https://www.bonhams.com/auction/19768/lot/292/1964-triumph-498cc-trw-frame-no-29264-engine-no-trw-29264na/

If you scroll through the listings you'll see a Super Alce that just sold for not much money I believe

Tim

John O Regan

Aug 12, 2022, 8:43:21 PM8/12/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim
It looks like that auction was 10 years ago ???

John

guzz...@aol.com

Aug 12, 2022, 8:59:44 PM8/12/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
don't know John ,,,,,,,,, link was sent to me today ??

Tim

RedNorton7

Aug 13, 2022, 12:49:52 PM8/13/22
to Guzzi Singles
Hi Gents,
Yes John is correct the auction was ten years ago.  Bonhams always date of sale their auctions although its a little hard to notice it sometimes.  Its to the right of the pictured bike.  Personally I'm happy its old as I have NIB TRW and would hope its worth more than shown!!

Cheers,
John R

Alan Comfort

Aug 13, 2022, 1:01:12 PM8/13/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I'm pretty sure that you will not find one of these for $6k CDN today. Maybe $10-12k??
Alan in Roberts Creek