Rigid Ride this Sunday

Rick Yamane

Aug 3, 2022, 2:08:57 AM8/3/22
to Guzzi-Singles
Found out this afternoon the annual Rigid Ride is Sunday. I don't have the link handy but you'll find info at the BSAOCNC website. I'll fetch it later and share the flyer. It's a fun ride out to the San Mateo, CA coast with a no-host lunch after at the famous Alpine Inn. About 80-100 miles.

Rick Yamane

Aug 3, 2022, 2:51:21 AM8/3/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com