Super Alce

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:08:04 AM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
I am giving this a go to attach some photos of my recently restored Super Alce. I hope it works.IMG_0670.JPG

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 6:09:34 AM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
IMG_0669.JPG
It looks like you can only post one picture at a time!

SED Sci

Aug 10, 2021, 1:17:58 PM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
Great looking Super Alce.  Is that a 2 port head?

phil.sk...@gmail.com

Aug 10, 2021, 1:27:25 PM8/10/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

No, it is completely standard with single exhaust port. I had to remake the actual exhaust pipe as it had rotted away but managed to save the part that passes under the flywheel.

Cheers

Phil

On Tuesday, August 10, 2021 at 12:08:04 PM UTC+2 phil.sk...@gmail.com wrote:

I am giving this a go to attach some photos of my recently restored Super Alce. I hope it works.

~WRD0004.jpg

SED Sci

Aug 10, 2021, 8:22:07 PM8/10/21
to Guzzi Singles
Ha! One of those funny things I never noticed before.  The GTV and Super Alce have very similar heads, but the exhaust port is on opposite sides!
Thanks

guzz...@aol.com

Aug 11, 2021, 1:27:02 AM8/11/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
sweeet looking ride ,,, enjoy !!

,,, Tim

Aug 11, 2021, 11:00:02 AM8/11/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Wow! Going in reverse order but this is a great job as well!
Sorry for the excess bandwidth too. I told myself to be sure and strip the photos on my earlier reply but naturally, I forgot.

Rick