Oil Pipe

roger...@clara.co.uk

Jul 9, 2021, 4:33:13 PM7/9/21
to Guzzi Singles

The small curved oil pipe from the bottom of the crankcase to the oil pump on my Airone has split. I contacted Valenti a while ago and he said he was getting some made, but I have heard nothing and he doesn't seem to be responding to emails. Does anyone have an alternative source?

SED Sci

Jul 9, 2021, 5:03:27 PM7/9/21
to Guzzi Singles
You might check the thread size - I was able to get fittings for the GTV at the hardware store.  You could then solder up a new one.

Valenti also sells the fittings to make your own.

pouma1954

Jul 9, 2021, 5:24:09 PM7/9/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Making one up isn't very difficult, particularly if you have a bit of plumbing experience.
Paul

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Galaxy

Jul 9, 2021, 8:26:35 PM7/9/21
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
a good flaring tool and a tubing bender and your old nuts and back in business .............

Tim