Re: [guzzi-singles] Digest for guzzi-singles@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Hydroglen

Aug 11, 2022, 2:54:45 PM8/11/22
to Digest recipients
What about our friends in Tasmania...pretty close.

Dorien

On Thursday, August 11, 2022 at 12:40:37 p.m. EDT, <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Patrick Hayes <peh...@comcast.net>: Aug 10 03:34PM -0700

Phone contact today.
Someone from Austria is seeking a competent Guzzi single mechanic.
Maybe one of our European members knows of such???

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA
pouma1954 <poum...@gmail.com>: Aug 11 09:39AM +0200

Mandello is just up the road from Austria surely?PaulEnvoyé depuis mon appareil Galaxy
-------- Message d'origine --------De : Patrick Hayes <peh...@comcast.net> Date : 11/08/2022 00:34 (GMT+01:00) À : Guzzi Singles <guzzi-...@googlegroups.com> Objet : [guzzi-singles] Distant Repair Phone contact today.Someone from Austria is seeking a competent Guzzi single mechanic.Maybe one of our European members knows of such???Patrick HayesFremont CA-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Guzzi Singles" group.To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to guzzi-single...@googlegroups.com.To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/guzzi-singles/5044303f-7816-5c2a-a603-911c160530ed%40comcast.net.

Roger Rowland

Aug 11, 2022, 3:33:08 PM8/11/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I thought this was odd just a few bumps called the Alps and your there.😳 Has anyone ever collated threads on a certain subject together for example “magneto” a collection of these would be invaluable to a new owner. For my part certain items I just thought of as a very strange design to which everyone says “been like that for 50 years “
An example Falcone magneto mount, ie the pad, the two 6mm threaded holes, the alignment to case, oil retention well some etc. Was it fitted to early Fiat 500 ?
            Rog otherwise known as Hengis Pod members from “ Blighty “ England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 will know why 😁

Sent from my iPhone

Richard Wood

Aug 12, 2022, 10:57:38 AM8/12/22
to Guzzi Singles
Hengist Pod surely, he of the square wheels - married to Senna ;)

Roger Rowland

Aug 12, 2022, 11:35:57 AM8/12/22
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Exactly Carry on Cleo on my garage door the son has written
       Icarus wing design shop
         Home of backward carbs ( after fitting a square slide on a T3 backwards )
          Hengis Pod engineering design emporium 😳
After I’ve  finished developing a new type of sealing wax (Stones) will see if I can improve Hengises original design 👍

Sent from my iPhone