Parts (?) for sale.

dan...@earthlink.net

Jun 6, 2024, 7:36:31 AMJun 6
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
It's too big a project for me right now but this showed up on the local C/L and I thought I'd re-post it here. Good luck...

-Danny

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mpo/d/santa-cruz-moto-guzzi-single-with-frame/7752847615.html

pouma1954

Jun 6, 2024, 7:45:01 AMJun 6
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
That's nice.

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Galaxy

It's too big a project for me right now but this showed up on the local C/L and I thought I'd re-post it here. Good luck...

   -Danny

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mpo/d/santa-cruz-moto-guzzi-single-with-frame/7752847615.html

Alan Comfort

Jun 6, 2024, 12:11:01 PMJun 6
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
If anyone on this forum picks this up and has no need for the hand shift and linkage, I will be happy to make a good offer for these parts.
Alan in Roberts Creek

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

SED Sci

Jun 11, 2024, 1:03:19 PMJun 11
to Guzzi Singles
I contacted the seller and it sold this morning.  I have a front wheel for it - (sport 14 or 15) and a GTV parallelogram fork that would probably fit.  Contact me if you bought it and would like the parts.
Shawn

SED Sci

Jun 11, 2024, 1:03:24 PMJun 11
to Guzzi Singles
If someone on here bought this - I have a sport 14 or 15 front wheel for it (got the rear wheel too) and a GTV parallelogram fork that will probably fit.
(apologies if this is a double post - thought I posted this, but don't see it now.)
Shawn

SED Sci