IMPORTANT

Rick Yamane

Mar 5, 2024, 11:44:32 AMMar 5
to Guzzi-Singles
Looks like Facebook has been hacked. Everyone seems to be getting asked for passwords and being required to log in. Do not do it it you haven't already!
If you have, I was advised to run a virus check on any linked computers and then change any shared passwords.
If this is a serious break your anti-virus may not pick it up so be advised.

Dave Swanson

Mar 6, 2024, 12:00:59 PMMar 6
to Guzzi Singles
Rick, Meta was down across the board.  All good now.

pouma1954

Mar 6, 2024, 1:11:27 PMMar 6
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
I had a chat with Putin, no need to worry.
Paul

Envoyé depuis mon appareil Galaxy

Mar 9, 2024, 7:27:08 PMMar 9
to Guzzi Singles
Known as “fishing”.

Never give. Any info to incoming emails.

Mac

RICHARD YAMANE

Mar 9, 2024, 11:51:56 PMMar 9
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Post event I heard it was almost a system wide Meta breakdown. At least that’s what was reported. The event had FB, Instagram and I think there was one more of their holdings that went down for about two hours, in the Bay Area. Other areas were about the same of longer. A friend in TX said he couldn’t get back on till the following day.
I didn’t hear if they explained what the actual cause was.

Rick Yamane
Importer of Vape/Powerdynamo ignition systems and Polisher of bikes at Motion Pro