Cardellino for sale

jerry atric

May 31, 2023, 2:27:52 PM5/31/23
to Guzzi Singles
For Sale: Moto Guzzi Cardellino 73cc, 1958. I was talked into buying this pretty little bike about 4 years ago as it was being sold in aid of a good cause. It's all been resprayed, engine stripped and new crankshaft seals fitted. New clutch fitted, not because it was worn out but because it came with a new one along with many other new bits like springs etc. The gearbox looks as if it has never been used, it's perfect. Now I have to clear the garage out so it has to go. It starts and rides fine, I had a half-hearted go at the wiring but only succeeded in making the tail light and horn work. I have no interest or time hence bargain price of £1350 OVNO. Bike is in Chippenham, Wilts. UK. Please no time wasters or tyre kickers, I don't have time. Thanks for looking.