Detroit distinguished gentleman’s ride

Jeff Buick

May 22, 2023, 8:51:14 AM5/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
It was a beautiful sunny day in Detroit yesterday so I took the opportunity to join up with the distinguished gentleman’s ride on my polizia Falcone. It ran great except for a few coughs on extended decels. Still dialing in the VHB29 that I put on it last fall. It was the only Guzzi out of about 125+ bikes. It definitely drew some attention…
Happy thumping,
Jeff Buick
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg

Rick Yamane

May 22, 2023, 11:37:41 AM5/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com

Nice!  that would attract attention in a gaggle of Guzzis! First because it a bacon slicer second because it not red!

Sent from my iPhone

Patrick Hayes

May 22, 2023, 3:30:38 PM5/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
On 5/22/2023 8:37 AM, 'Rick Yamane' via Guzzi Singles wrote:
> First because it a bacon slicer second because it not red!

Jeff and I have nearly identical bikes. We met and downed a pint or two
in Italy back in September. I hope he's having as much fun with his as
I am with mine. Recently registered for the 2023 Moto Melee through
northern California.

https://i.postimg.cc/nrsJTJMB/rsz-20170625-094953.jpg

Patrick Hayes
Fremont CA

Jeff Buick

May 22, 2023, 8:55:33 PM5/22/23
to guzzi-...@googlegroups.com
Patrick,
Your bike looks to be living a great life out there in Cali.  I wish
Detroit had scenery as beautiful as in your picture!  Those were some
good pints with great people made even better by their proximity to Lake
Como.
Cheers,
-Jeff

jerry atric

May 24, 2023, 4:46:29 AM5/24/23
to Guzzi Singles
That crash hat is collectors item too, Jeff🙂