Backuptrans Whatsapp Crack For 494

Nasha Goodridge

Jun 28, 2024, 10:23:08 AM (8 days ago) Jun 28
to guvorlimus

The iCloud backup and having the device backup does duplicate data. Backing up the phone will back up whatsapp, so if you restored to a new phone even without enabling the inbuilt backup your data would be there.

If you enable the whatsapp iCloud backup you are able to restore your data to a new phone, without performing a full iCloud restore. Personally I would keep the in built whatsapp backup enabled and untick it from the complete iPhone backup. I swap my backup often between my two phones using just the built in whatsapp feature, without restoring etc.

backuptrans whatsapp crack for 494

Download ►►► https://psfmi.com/2yL5wv

Now, there are 2 Whatsapp backup switches to handle, they are both on by default, hence, by default, WhatsApp is an odd and inconvenient outlier since (compared to iCloud Photo library) it literally duplicates the space required if both switches are on, let me explain:

1st switch: iPhone Settings app > Tap your name in the top > iCloud > scroll down to see the switch (this switch creates a live backup that allows for an independent backup, meaning you don't need to restore your whole iPhone to restore this backup, you can delete WhatsApp Only and said backup will be detected when you reinstall WhatsApp). You get to pick your frequency

2nd switch: iPhone Settings app > Tap your name in the top > iCloud > Manage Storage > click "Backup" green icon row > Click your device > here you have a list of your TOTAL apps, each might save a tiny bit of settings info for each app (not the app itself), this is a packaged backup that also saves your downloaded app list (no matter if you switch off every app). So, Here you see WhatsApp too (2nd switch)

Post-context: for years, I've turned off the 2nd switch with no problems. But ever since iOS 13, background activity is a mess for WhatsApp, and even though I have more than enough space, auto-daily WhatsApp backup is not happening. I now have the question if I can invert the switches, and still be able to access WhatsApp backup by only deleting and reinstalling the WhatsApp app, not the whole iPhone. This question arises since the packaged backup (2nd switch) for the rest of the apps (including WhatsApp) works flawlessly, daily, perfectly fine.

TIP: It doesn't matter if you have iCloud Photo library on on both sections, Apple is smart about this and only backups once (only takes space one time), that's why I say WhatsApp is an inconvenient-odd outlier when it comes to both switches management.

How do I transfer photos from whatsapp on my android phone to my Mac laptop. I have OS X Yosemite 10.10.3. I have tried using Image Capture but the photos won't download. The photos also won't download via Photos, although Photos can download photos taken on the phone camera. Photos views the whatsapp photos as unreadable. Should I download Backup Trans and use that?

Wanted to post this since I'm actually surprised that it all worked out in the end. Have been life long android user, but I got an iPhone from the company I will start working at, so had to transfer whatsapp messages from my Android device to my new iPhone (13 pro max, running iOS 15.1, android device was running Android 10).

So bit the bullet, bought 1 year of MobileTrans (after I backed up my whatsapp through google drive & the most important chats manually using whatsapp's text export function) and hooked up my android phone and iphone through a cable to my Windows PC.

Followed instructions exactly (yes, including turning off find my iphone during the process, the fact that they install a different whatsapp app on android - older version or something and that you have to activate whatsapp on the iphone before doing the restore, which deactivates it on android... while still doing the restore but ok...) and I'm happy to report: it works exactly as advertised.

Note: If you also need to save & manage WhatsApp chat history on computer after transferring chats to Android, simply download our Android Whatsapp transfer, backup & restore program any time you want. Any qeustion, please email us (email address: sup...@backuptrans.com). And we will answer you quickly.

I'm switching from android to IOS (iPhone 12), and I need to transfer my WhatsApp chats. My question would be regarding any security risks of using backuptrans and if there are any safer /better WhatsApp chat transfer third party applications.

Hi, it is a known issue since versionONE UI 3.1 and so far it has not been fixed that I know of.
Therefore, while the expected solution arrives / if in the end it arrives? / We can solve the problem -migrating.

1. Make backup of cloned whatsapp.
Backup all your messages, photos, videos, documents on your device
and your Google drive.
Make sure you remember the credentials of your google account that you are using as a copy of
security.

2. Then open Play Store and download whatsappbusiness. Install, add your number
WhatsApp Dual phone number. You will receive a message asking if you want to restore your
content from a backup.
Select the directory where your backup is saved and all its content is
will restore to your account after some time depending on the size of the copy of
security taken.

The aforementioned solution is definitely a win, but still if you do not want to use WhatsApp business, there's another way around. There are many applications on Google Play Store which serve the same purpose i.e. Duplicating any application. One such application is "Parallel Space", I myself have been using it to use multiple accounts.

They still did not fix this. What a ****. Submitted as an issue and they said that it's the issue from the whatsapp but no samsung. How come one whatsapp works fine but not the dual one. Shame on samsung.

Nowadays a hot topic among WhatsApp users is the data transferring and backup, which need third-party tools involved. Among them, you might have heard of BackupTrans. In this article, we are gonna review BackupTrans fully and answer some frequently asked questions such as what backup trans is, what it does, and if it's a secure platform.

We will also do a few guides on how BackupTrans Android WhatsApp transfer can be possible with iPhones and its best alternative. Thus, stay tuned and be sure to stay attentive till the end of this article.

If you have searched "Android to iPhone WhatsApp transfer tool" on your browser, then chances are you might have seen BackupTrans show up on the first page. Now if you didn't then you might ask what BackupTrans exactly is?BackupTrans is a software company that specializes in the most cutting-edge phone management field and let's people backup their files. Its most notable service is to offer transferring of Android WhatsApp messages to iPhones and extracting messages from iTunes backups.

It also has products for restoring Android Contacts and restoring messages from iPhones and Android phones. However, it is a paid software that costs around $29.95 for the license of the full version.

Privacy and data protection are major concerns among people when it comes to backing up personal data. Hence, to protect customers' personal information, BackupTrans utilizes a completely secure server that is hosted by PayPal, SWREG, and other 3rd-party credit card processors.

This ensures that the customer's personal information such as their name, mailing address, and other credit card details are encrypted safely onto the servers. However, all this security might not be available if you are resorting to using the cracked version of the software.

If you have any further security concerns, consider this evaluation from scamadviser if you want to see even more evidence of how safe and scam-proof the BackupTrans software is. The feedback from users on backuptrans.com has been overwhelmingly good as well.

Is BackupTrans a legitimate service that does what it claims to? This may linger on the minds of many, however, it's an answer that's best served live. Although the software itself appears to be rudimentary, it is much functional.

Many people have used BackupTrans iPhone WhatsApp to android transfer feature and have reviewed it to have a relatively high success rate. Hence, if you are still having second thoughts about investing money in this software, just simply follow the guide below to see how it's done!

Step 2 Make sure to create a backup of your WhatsApp data by clicking Back up my data option on your Android device as soon as it is recognized on the software. Then click on OK on the software.

Step 3 Allow the program to complete the backup process while you are waiting. After it's done, you may see and store the WhatsApp chats that have taken place on your Android device through the UI on the program.

Step 4 Now hover over the Transfer Messages from iPhone to Android option in the toolbar and click on it to have all of the stored WhatsApp messages from iPhone transferred instantly to your Android.

Step 5 In addition, you have the option of moving certain chats on an individual basis as well. On the phone icon, click on it to drag contact names and their respective chats. Simply right-click on any contact and pick the Transfer Messages with this Contact to Android option from the drop-down menu that appears.

7fc3f7cf58