ET cell study: origins & results

Wretch Fossil

Apr 11, 2011, 4:35:18 AM4/11/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
As I am tired, anyone is allowed to re-write my posts and publish them
without distortion. I am not for fame. I am just a wretch unafraid to
be put on the cross.The following are brief history and results of my
studies on fossils:
Over 35 years ago I was a college student majoring in foreign
languages and literature. I came to read “God's books” before
graduation. I tried to live as “God” teaches. Then I became interested
in ancient civilizations and tried to find, without final success, the
lost continents of the Atlantis and Mu. Then I studied Jurassic
dinosaur bones and published this article: "Dinosaurs had mammalian
red blood cells."
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/dinosaurs-had-red-blood-cells-of.html

Then I studied human fossils of 300 million years ago and published
these two articles:
1. "A human skull cap of 300 million years ago”
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/human-skull-cap-of-300-million-years.html
2."A human leg bone fossil of 300 million years ago"
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/human-leg-bone-fossil-of-300-mya.html

Then I studied NASA's microscopic images of Mars and published many
posts in my websites. Then I studied meteorites and published this
article:"A meteorite contains blood vessel remains."
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/03/updated-formal-article-on-meteorite_24.html

Finally, I study online micrographs only of meteorites rather than
physical meteorites and published many posts in my websites at
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/ Up to this day, no one else
publishes similar findings regarding animal fossil cells in
meteorites. It's important to note differences between ET and Earthly
animal fossil cells. The former can be found "in context" (within
organs, tissues) but ET cells are often found out of context (not
within organs, tissues).