Venus, the forbidden planet / Brad Guth

BradGuth

Apr 20, 2010, 5:16:16 PM4/20/10
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
What exactly does it mean, when at times my Google Groups account
reports that I have an average weekly “10467 views of your messages”?

Why does Google Groups that’s hosting our public Usenet/newsgroups
become delayed or dysfunctional for hours, such as immediately after
I’ve posted a few updates or replies?

With my Google Groups account as having been suggesting over 10,000
views per week, whereas aren’t most Usenet/newsgroup viewers around
the world using something other than Google? (therefore the vast
majority of topic look-sees as having intercepted the context of my
topics and replies are perhaps not getting more than 10% accounted
for)

Is the planet Venus forbidden?
Outside of K12 textbook gibberish and media infomercial hype that’s
mainstream touted and flatulated as though it’s the one and only
interpretation, seems Venus actually isn’t all that insurmountable,
and it certainly isn’t mineral, water or energy resource deficient.

Up until I’d informed our NASA as of December 2000, as to what looked
entirely out of place within the data from one of our public funded
missions, namely our Magellan mission as having SAR obtained quality
surface images and subsequently those offered to the public as a
composite GIF format, whereas ever since the denials, applied
obfuscation, systematic banishment and topic/author stalking became
the policy norm of this and every other science/astronomy related
forum.

How did the natural geology evolution of such nifty terrain for such
an actively hot planet that’s getting rid of 20.5 w/m2 (Earth losing
<128 mw/m2), ever manage to accomplish those seemingly intelligent
looking logistics and structural like attributes that look as though
rational community like?

Should the best interpreted geology that’s peer accepted most
everywhere else you’d care to look, along with those regular laws of
physics and the best other available science simply not apply to the
planet Venus?

Should I get LeapFrog to publish this investigative research along
with my deductive observationology as a glossy and colorful pop-up, so
that our mainstream of public funded dysfunctionals of less than 5th
grader mindsets can see for themselves?

NASA Magellan:
http://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/magellan/
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/mission_page/VN_Magellan_page1.html
http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/planetary/magellan.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magellan_probe

Brad Guth / Blog and Google document pages:
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

BradGuth

Dec 23, 2013, 10:47:38 PM12/23/13
to guth-...@googlegroups.com
Too bad there's no longer accounting for how many views of any given topic.  Not that accounting for such is easily accomplished when topics are copied and getting transferred just about everywhere around the world.

For the moment usenet.google.com is unavailable for posting topics or replies to any existing topics.