BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 5:24:29 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
The only thing that shouldn’t be losing mass is the universe.

Universe volume = 1e81 m3 = 1e87 cm3
Galaxy volume = 1e60m3 = 1e66 cm3

If the IGM contained just 0.1 molecule/cm3 makes the dark/clear IGM
mass worth 1e86 atoms or those of at least subatomic particles, and if
each wandering/rogue atom on average was worth 3e-27 kg gives us a
total mass for the open space of our universe a whopping value of 3e59
kg. With our scientific instruments improving towards the ultra cold
spectrum, the quantifying of this dark/clear space of 2.7 K is
becoming better understood as the medium or ether matrix that contains
and propagates everything, because even at .0001 particle/cm3 (one
atom/m3) is still representing a considerable open volumetric universe
mass of 3e56 kg, plus all the molecular and hard metallicity stuff
that isn’t exactly insignificant.

Obviously any galaxy volume of mostly open space that includes
numerous large and small molecular and nebula clouds plus hosting all
them blown away nebula remainders from most every significant star
(could easily be 1e12 stellar nebula clouds), as well as red giant
plus spent star nova and supernova expelled mass with any number of
released planets is likely going to be populated by an average of
something near 100 particles or atoms/cm3 plus all of its stars,
planets and everything else of any molecular gravity well, although
such galactic volumes don’t even represent 0.0000000001% of the
universe volume, so their open/empty space of even 100/cm3 (a thousand
fold greater average density than the IGM) isn’t going to affect the
total mass of our universe by all that much.

However, the truly heavy or dense gaseous blobs of any significant
spherical mass and whatever metallicity elements (such as within
Jupiter and Saturn), plus that of all the fused solids and often dim
or dark and icy stuff of our metallicity populated galaxy isn’t
exactly insignificant, plus there’s likely a trillion of them stars
(vast majority being red and brown dwarfs) per galaxy. If our galaxy
of supposedly 2e42 kg were representing the average, makes our
perceived universe containing roughly a trillion galaxies worth only
2e54 kg plus all of the 3e59 kg of IGM dark/clear stuff = 3.00002e59
kg, means that at best we humans are pretty insignificant in terms of
our puny mass and the post ice-age time of .0001% = 13,700 years
(supposedly our last ice age ended abruptly 11,712 years ago). So why
would any truly advanced ETs care one way or another as to whatever we
manage to do to ourselves and our truly insignificant planet that’s
seriously on its way out of sustaining us, as well as having a sun
that’s a little too big and massive for its own good?

Supposedly our sun on average gets rid of 13e13 tonnes of mostly
hydrogen per year, plus those ever increasing amounts of CME plasma
losses that are certainly capable of being something of much greater
density than insignificant.

During the previous 11 year cycle: “21,000 flares and 13,000 clouds of
ionized gas, or plasma, exploded from the sun’s surface”, and that’s a
conservative swag without our having objectively known the farside
accounting.

CMEs typically on average toss or eject upwards of 1e13 kg (obviously
some of those extremely large CMEs have been exceeding 1e15 kg), and
there are roughly a thousand of those CMEs every year = 1e13 tonnes,
puts the combined mass loss at 1.4e14 tonnes/year.
http://www.windows2universe.org/sun/cmes.html
http://vanshardware.com/2011/04/large-cme-erupts-from-sun/
http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/beacon/beacon_secchi.shtml

Giving this some further benefit of doubt and thus not being quite so
conservative might suggest 1.5e14 tonnes loss per year, as an amount
that’s only going to increase with time unless the sun gets fed a few
Jupiter plus sized gaseous planets every so often, and the odds of
that happening are roughly less than any astronomical zilch.

It’s one thing for the usual thermal upwelling and out-gassing planets
losing their core energy and then losing mass due to strong solar
winds, but entirely another matter when their sun is on its way to
becoming a spent/depleted star that can’t possibly hold onto whatever
planets that have also lost some mass without their having lost any
significant orbital velocity. So unless there’s some horrific
electrodynamic force or geomagnetic force taking over where graviton
that’s based entirely upon the collective mass of whatever two or more
given items used to be worth, nothing about the original solar system
of Betelgeuse is going to remain.

http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1106/23betelgeuse/
“Betelgeuse has shed an amount of material similar to the mass of the
Sun in about 10,000 years, which is flooding the interstellar medium
with oxygen rich dust that will subsequently be used in new star
formation.”

This amounts to an ongoing average mass loss of roughly 2e26 kg/year,
or 6.342e18 kg/sec that’ll only accelerate as this red supergiant
converts itself down into a neutron star, or worse. (probably already
happened because we’re so far away that its final demise is visually
and measurably delayed by 650 years)

No doubt whatever planets that belonged to the one great giant blue
Betelgeuse solar system have already been released, as their having
become wandering/rogue items by now, and such a massive original 24 Ms
star like that must have had at least dozens of significant planets
with ample moons, plus loads of most everything else that got set free
to roam about the galaxy, and pretty much the same argument could be
said about Sirius(B).

It’s one thing for planets and moons losing their mass due to
outgassing and strong solar winds, but of an entirely another matter
when their sun is on its way to becoming a spent/depleted star that
can’t possibly hold onto whatever planets that have also lost some
mass without their having lost any significant orbital velocity.

http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n1106/23betelgeuse/
“Betelgeuse has shed an amount of material similar to the mass of the
Sun in about 10,000 years, which is flooding the interstellar medium
with oxygen rich dust that will subsequently be used in new star
formation.”

This amounts to an ongoing mass loss of roughly 2e26 kg/year, or
6.342e18 kg/sec that’ll only greatly accelerate as this red supergiant
converts itself down to the helium flashover and converts into a
neutron star, or worse. (probably already happened because we’re so
far away that its demise is visually delayed by 650 years)

No doubt whatever planets that belonged to the Betelgeuse solar system
have already been released as wandering/rogue items.

http://groups.google.com/group/google-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet/topics?hl=en
http://translate.google.com/#

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 5:25:52 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
There’s something about our helium and radon that doesn’t add up:
According to typical mainstream accepted and peer approved research
documents, Earth supposedly has a background helium mass of only
3.71e9 tonnes sustained within our atmosphere at any given time, and
there’s roughly a limited resupply from within Earth that’s calculated
as 1.125e33 helium atoms having been created per year from all of
Earth’s thorium and uranium within the mantle and crust, and of all
that helium inventory supposedly via mainstream accepted science,
there’s only 7e30 atoms/year (46.5 kg/yr) of helium leakage that
escapes naturally by diffusion and gets solar wind blown away (which
doesn’t hardly seem sufficient or logically significant enough for
having to sustained the 5.24 ppm average saturation within our
atmosphere), though perhaps that’s only the average for a given lower
7.5 km portion of our atmosphere and/or based upon a very wet
atmosphere that offers far less average density, or simply because
excluding all the other mass of helium apparently doesn’t count.

As we go up in altitude the 4He ppm saturation or its proportional
percentage increases because the air becomes thinner and dryer,
thereby this thinner and dryer air is technically more dense than wet
air of that same pressure. Therefore we have the bulk of our
atmospheric 4He as populated above 15 km. As for going above 690 km
it’s primarily a very tenuous atmosphere of mostly H2 and 4He that’s
not going to stick with us for long.

Supposedly our third or forth generation sun, as well as Earth and
most everything else of our solar system, started out as being worth
24~26% helium (our sun is supposedly at 28% 4He because that’s part of
what hydrogen fusion does in its spare time), so perhaps I’m just
being silly by wondering how much of that original 1.5e24 kg of
terrestrial helium is still available along with whatever amount is
being naturally created on the fly, so to speak, because this
helium(4He) seems to be a very good element marker as to the age,
metallicity and vitality of a given planet or moon.

In other words, if a given planet or moon were fused solid and nearly
inert to the core, thereby extremely old (say if it were 13e9 years
old), there’d be hardly if any of its original 4He left and hardly any
new stuff getting made.

Terrestrial 4He leakage is pretty obvious and for the most part
unpreventable:
Bakreshwar India has a thermal spring offering 4% saturation of
diffused 4He.
http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/jun252002/1423.pdf
http://www.ias.ac.in/currsci/jun252005/1883.pdf
“Sporadic helium bursts observed at Taptapani” cycle as roughly +/-
420 seconds, suggesting that it takes 420 seconds for the fresh 2000
ppm detection of helium to vertically fill and then disperse from any
given m3.

Helium doesn’t naturally or even artificially find it’s way back into
the soil, rock or oceans, and it’s certainly not a forever immortal
gas element within our atmosphere. If all helium productions and core
leakage were to cease, the atmosphere we breath would soon lose its
5.24 ppm of 4He in a relatively short period of time, because that
lofty buoyant element of helium continues to rise and it’ll entirely
dissociate from the terrestrial gravity well when the solar heat and
its terrific wind takes it away.

Obviously there’s something of our popular mainstream Earth-science
that just doesn’t quite add up, because much like the element of
hydrogen that’s supposedly only a tenth as atmospheric saturated or as
populated as helium, there’s hardly anything natural or purely organic
that’s keeping this extremely low mass (6.645e-27 kg) molecule of 4He
from leaking out or venting and migrating out of our gravitational
pool, and especially when it’s not capable of staying put on its own
after breaking free of the surface, because there’s pretty much
nothing preventing it from migrating upwards through our relatively
thin atmosphere.

At 5.24 ppm average atmospheric background helium saturation that’s
always sustained within Earth’s atmosphere doesn’t sound like all that
much mass until you do the math, of how much each global vertical
meter from our ground-level or sea-level on up always has to offer.
Would you believe there’s 450e3 to 550e3 tonnes worth of helium(4He)
at any given time per global vertical meter (depending on your
selected atmospheric density), and of that perfectly transparent and
inert element of 4He that’s supposedly only derived from the cache of
Earth’s primordial creation plus whatever radioactive decay of thorium
and uranium creating this 4He that’s always on the vertical move
because of its minimal 4U atomic mass and kind of minimal molecular
size, plus the fact that it’s always in a buoyant environment and
simply doesn’t bind with anything. Actual objective science of
extremely small released volumes of 4He shows that each small test
cloud or poof nearly always managed to accelerate to nearly 5 m/s
within roughly a half second from the test release, although fewer or
especially individual atoms of 4He would not achieve this same degree
of vertical migration performance due to intermolecular interference,
or call it a intermolecular kind of dynamic friction as representing
the associated molecular slug factor, as well as due to various
electrical force attractions to other elements that are surrounding
and not moving vertically, thereby obstructing or impeding the
otherwise natural vertical escapement of our precious helium.

How much tonnage of our diffused 4He is still with us?
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ysyS1GLvaZAJ:wps...
“Above the homosphere is the heterosphere, where lighter gases (such
as hydrogen and helium) become increasingly dominant with increasing
altitude. Because its composition varies with altitude, the
heterosphere contains no truly permanent gases.”

I suppose my limited investigative research and somewhat dyslexic
error prone math could always be way the hell off the mark, and
thereby my deductive interpretation of how much global outflux of
natural geological and artificial assisted leakage of helium it takes
for sustaining the average 5.24 ppm level of 4He saturation within our
atmospheric molecular composite sea-level density of supposedly 2.7e25/
m3 (1.9e25 to 3.2e25 molecules/m3 as specified by others), but just in
case I’m not too far out of the ballpark, this is what I’ve
deductively interpreted; If the vertical migration or diffusion and
subsequent outflux of that 4He were to take an average of 1000 seconds
per m3 to vertically dissipate, we’re obviously talking about many
hundred or even a thousand tonnes/second that’s going away, even if
the rate of vertical exit were taking 1e4 seconds per meter isn’t
keeping our helium protected from eventually getting solar heated and
wind blown away unless the uppermost blanket layer of hydrogen has
some kind of helium containment benefits that haven’t been understood
(just like raw water and ice exposed within 1 AU space still isn’t
objectively understood).

Obviously the thin upper atmosphere above our 25 km ozone layer is
always more 4He proportionally populated than sea level, and once 4He
exceeds 110 km it’s well on its way out of town (so to speak), because
at 500+ km it’s not only becoming the most 33+% abundant element but
it’s also getting super hot and easily solar wind blown to escape
velocity, and at 750+ km the saturation of 4He is perhaps worth 50+%.
Depending on how much is getting solar heated and wind blown away at
any given moment, whereas it’s certainly confusing and kinda hard to
tell how much of our 4He sticks within our gravity pool and for how
long, as well as for estimating how much we lose per second is easier
said than objectively measured. Obviously Earth doesn’t hold onto its
helium forever, and especially not with negative going (–.1%/year) of
failing geomagnetic force that creates and maintains our magnetosphere
that protects the atmosphere. Solar winds above 400 km/sec are
problematic for elements like H and H2, and perhaps even worse for 4He
and 3He that doesn’t have the luxury of binding with anything (not
even with itself, because if anything 4He repels itself). In other
words, once released helium is only given a one-way ticket out of town
no matters how hard the sky is falling.

Helium released in standard air is much like air bubbles released deep
in the ocean, whereas extremely small air bubbles are the slowest,
medium are medium and large air bubbles rise towards the surface at
maximum velocity of .3 m/sec in spite of their surrounding drag of
water at roughly 3 seconds/meter. This means the individual rogue 4He
atom is going to rise at some minimal kind of restricted terminal
velocity, whereas a cloud or balloon sphere of purely 4He atoms are
going to approach 9.5 m/sec.
http://www.chemguide.co.uk/atoms/bonding/vdw.html
“Helium's intermolecular attractions are even weaker - the molecules
won't even stick together to form a liquid until their temperature
drops to 4 K (-269°C).”

According to this same research, what’s left is an electrical
attraction due to synchronized electron movements in a given cloud or
sphere of helium, and such synchronized dipole to dipole interactions
should be unlikely, thereby dispersion forces should cause 4He atoms
to remain as somewhat rogue or independent unless artificially charged
up or contained in a shell or balloon. In other words, the 4He atom
by itself doesn’t even naturally attract, cling or bind to other 4He
atoms, much less form into anything else molecular, so it simply can’t
gain mass by itself joining up with any other element.

Loss of such terrestrial mass isn’t exactly easy to figure out,
especially when all K12s and higher educated via mainstream approved
textbooks and their supportive science journals have had this global
mass loss recorded the other way around (Earth supposedly always
gaining mass), thereby such textbooks and peer approved science
journals having systematically excluded or having obfuscated as to all
possible contrary science data, thereby avoiding the embarrassing
physics and thermodynamics that could possibly make their mainstream
interpretations the least bit bogus or dubious. This mainstream
closed mindset of Earth only gaining mass is almost as weird and/or as
voodoo/taboo as our still not having objective science pertaining to
raw/naked ice coexisting within 1 AU space that’s always solar
illuminated (not to mention those unavoidable lunar and earthshine IR
factors that should be kind of impossible to exclude).

The astounding difference between the mainstream reported natural
process of Earth gradually losing one messily tonne/year of our
precious helium, as having been suggested and officially published and
accepted by others of supposedly equal or better qualified peer
authority, is certainly insignificant if nothing compared to what
every vertical meter of our global atmosphere has to offer by hosting
on average <20e3 tonnes worth of that buoyant stuff, which the laws of
Newtonian physics and thermodynamics insures us that such rogue helium
never falls back to any ground level (at least not on its own or
without an electrostatic charge involving other physical obstructions
or artificial containments, such as possibly what carbon buckyballs
could possibly manage), plus there’s whatever’s artificially getting
released by way of our considerable volumes of extracted hydrocarbons
via coal, oil, natural gas and by way of various geothermal vents,
plus our mineral and element extraction processes that must always
include that pesky inert element of helium getting loose, whereas
collectively this represents an added loss that’s worthy of perhaps at
least a few extra tonnes/sec.

Where the hell is all this helium coming from? (obviously it’s only
coming from within Earth and otherwise from heavy elements extracted
and put into reactors or bombs)

Whenever helium gets artificially released, or for whatever reason
breaks free of the surface, it unavoidably rises at the velocity of at
least one meter per 10000 seconds (167 minutes per meter) if not most
likely migrating at 16.7 minutes per meter, and thereby always has to
be replenished, because otherwise if it were not getting
systematically replenished there simply couldn’t be that average
saturation of 5.24 ppm sustained for more than an hour unless there
was always more of the same on the way. In other words, Earth is
leaking its precious helium, not to mention the additional tonnage per
second that us humans manage to extract and release.

I shall repeat my question; where the hell is all this 1e-6 kg/m3 of
standard air portion that’s helium continually coming from?

In other words, whenever helium gets released it usually doesn’t
spread out and stick around or cling, perhaps because of its rather
low 4U atomic mass and the fact that unlike hydrogen or elements
existing deep within our sun, whereas terrestrial helium simply
doesn’t involve fusion nor does it naturally recombine with anything
(including not even easily intra-molecular attracted to other 4He
atoms unless it’s near 4 K), much less is it going to convert into a
heavier element such as helium-buckyballs, so it’s easily lost
(possibly worse than molecular hydrogen that our atmosphere offers
much less of and at least H2 does manage to recombine with other
molecular gasses) as lost to space whenever given the opportunity, as
further heated and accelerated away by solar winds that’ll easily get
that exit flux of our terrestrial helium to exceed the required escape
velocity (similar to the lunar sodium that forms a considerable cloud
of a ionized Na zone surrounding our moon that’s further solar heated
and wind blown into a comet like tail that’s good for 900,000 km
before vanishing from our best instrument detection fading at
something near 5 atoms/cm3, and perhaps otherwise representing at most
5e3 tonnes worth of hot sodium(Na) that’s also getting continually
replenished from the lunar element of sodium (if having to be
refreshed as often as once every lunar month = 1.93 kg/sec), which if
it weren’t for the terrific electrostatic charge of our gamma and X-
ray moon the outflux loss of its sodium that starts off as perhaps
worth at most 1024 atoms/cm3 within the first vertical meter by day,
would only become a whole lot worse if it were not for the absolutely
terrific gamma and X-ray electrostatic charged force of attraction
that tries to hold onto such elements).

Future science instruments situated as station-keeping at the zero
delta-V of Selene L1 (earth-moon L1) could easily identify and
quantify Na and 4He diffusion as escapement from our moon, as well as
quantifying that of terrestrial 4He loss plus many other lofty
elements as easily mapped and quantified as of decades ago, but
apparently that sort of objective science was never going to happen
way back when we truly needed it, much less nowadays or any time in
the near future because, this location of science instruments would
also have told us too much about other global atmospheric elements and
environmental considerations pertaining to Big Energy and heavy
industry that get to operate pretty much as they like, as well as such
instruments offering better global solar influx and albedo dimming
data to go along with loads of nifty science pertaining to our
physically dark moon that’s strictly need-to-know and/or remains as
voodoo/taboo or simply as nondisclosure rated.

What I’m suggesting about the ongoing mass loss of Earth is perhaps a
whole lot worse or more ominous interpretation of pending doom than
mainstream science cares to divulge, mostly because of our hydrocarbon
plus numerous other mineral and element extractions has us losing our
precious helium and perhaps another mass of hydrogen at the additional
rate of several tonnes/sec if not something considerably greater
that’s getting added to the natural outflux/loss of helium that’s
based upon the 1000 sec/meter vertical rate of outflux. In other
words, our planet has nearly always been unavoidably losing
considerable mass as of at least the last few thousand years with this
much thinner atmosphere (originally we likely had 100+ bar to work
with), and it seems our human activity is only increasing that rate of
mass loss.

I’m beginning to think that we may need to stop leaking our precious
helium, unless vast sinkholes where the crust of Earth isn’t
sufficiently inflated or otherwise being held up by internal gasses
doesn’t bother you. Actually, if it wasn’t for internal helium,
getting those hydrocarbons out of the ground would have been a whole
lot tougher, because Earth would have been nearly inert. In other
words, no helium means not much of anything else going on.

Another question of the day; How much mass can our Eden/Earth afford
to lose, and otherwise how are we ever going to manage without our
hydrocarbons or helium?

Artificially released helium is similar to naturally pressurized
geothermal vents and wellhead venting, whereas it simply isn’t getting
spread out evenly over vast horizontal areas, but instead vertically
focused or concentrated and thereby doesn’t appreciably add to the
global helium background value of 5.24 ppm unless you measure directly
nearby or right over those vents, exhaust or within the down-wind
pathway of whatever natural gasses and/or vapors are getting set free.

The good news is that by drawing down the global natural gas reserves
at 353e9 cf/day (1e10 m3/day likely does not include wellhead and
various other industry losses or the hydrocarbon consumption by their
extraction, processing and transport industry itself) should within a
relatively short time (say 300 years as is or as little as 200 years
at 1.5e10 m3/day) insures that there will soon be no affordable
natural gas or much less crude oil other than extremely deep, spendy
and environmentally risky reserves that’ll contain a greater portion
of CO, CO2, sulfurs, mercury, radium, radon plus always a few other
radioactive isotopes to go along with the always associated helium,
plus always the usual gauntlet of those heavy metal toxic elements
that humans and other biodiversity DNA can’t easily adapt to or
otherwise compensate for.

Another 300 some odd years at best (200 years being more likely) of
our extensively surviving on consuming natural gas, oil and coal as
our hydrocarbon based economy isn’t exactly extending our human
evolution on this planet by very much, which means that we’re down to
the last few percent of our supposedly intelligent existence on Earth,
unless a whole lot cleaner and mostly renewable energy alternatives
like William Mook (Mokenergy) and myself have been proposing for the
past decade ever comes to past. Actually I’m the only persistent
contributor in most newsgroups that’s proposing the heavy use of
thorium fueled reactors plus going after geothermal, and I’ve always
supported various solar, wind and hydroelectric. I’ve also promoted
the direct and fullest utilization of our moon, plus insisting upon
going hard after whatever the nearby planet Venus has to offer, that
which pretty much everyone else has been so deathly afraid of their
own shadow plus frightened of anything that might conceivably revise
the past, by merely uncovering whatever could have been and should
have been accomplished by others is seriously scary taboo/
nondisclosure kind of stuff.

Quality hydrocarbon fuels can be artificially created, as well as
forced from the dregs of low grade coals and shale, but it certainly
will not be cheap or without mostly negative environmental
consequences. For the moment, with Mokenergy it’s conceivable to
extract high quality and relatively low cost hydrocarbon synfuels from
medium to high grades of coal without creating most of the current
outflux of CO2 and NOx that’s only making matters worse, so the less
CO2 and NOx the better. There’s also the potential of what HTP (high
test peroxide) has to offer that’s even better yet if utilized along
with a small amount of liquid or gas hydrocarbons, and HTP via
Mokenergy plus Guthenergy that uses various kinds of solar farming to
create large and affordable volumes H2, O2 and HTP(H2O2) is offering a
key energy density alternative that’s squeaky clean for fuel cells and
really not even all that spendy for extremely compact internal
combustion once we have considered the terrific liquid energy density
combination of what HTP along with only a little synfuel of
hydrocarbons has to offer. Of course Big Energy is going to do all
they can to foil anything that’s in any way price competitive or
forbid anything that’s any better for the environment than their
purely hydrocarbon based economy that’s consuming air plus creating
enormous volumes and tonnage of CO2 and NOx, as well as eventually
going to cause WW3 and WW4 to happen.

-

You will not find any of this global vapor element loss data exposed
or much less published by the likes of BP or from any other Big Energy
reports, however with some basic internet searching for those research
skills and talents of others, and by using a positive/constructive
applied effort of deductive reasoning on behalf of connecting the
dots, it's all there to behold as long as we are being allowed to
connect those dots.

Unless Venus wasn’t made of the same kind of star stuff that created
Earth, the upper most atmosphere of Venus can’t be so devoid of
helium, at supposedly losing only 1e6/cm2/sec unless the laws of
physics are either different or conditional for that geothermally
toasty planet that has less gravity, terrific atmospheric buoyancy,
hardly any significant magnetosphere protection and considerably
greater solar heat and wind density to contend with. If the
atmosphere of Venus keeps losing the bulk of its ions for creating
water due to the solar wind (not that those robust acidic clouds are
made of crystal dry dust), then certainly its terrific abundance of
helium isn’t sticking around.

It is likely that Venus once had a much wetter or even a somewhat
hydrodynamic surface as well as having hosted greater atmospheric
water vapor content, possibly even open surface water via sweltering
hot acidic precipitation.

http://www.visionsofthecosmos.co.uk/venus.htm
“During the Pioneer space missions, orbiting spacecraft measured the
amounts of deuterium and hydrogen in the upper atmosphere of Venus.
Water on Earth has about 10,000 atoms of hydrogen to one atom of its
heavy isotope, deuterium. The ratio of deuterium to the tiny amounts
of normal hydrogen revealed that Venus is in fact enriched in the
heavier isotope by more than 150 times compared to the Earth. Its
presence in such relatively much larger amounts suggests that there
were in fact considerable quantities of water on Venus at one time.?

Running through this math again for quantifying our outflux and
subsequent loss of helium, using a maximum of 1% helium within natural
gas, whereas all by itself our global natural gas consumption (that’s
mostly CH4 plus always helium and loads of other mostly nasty
elements) is only worthy of releasing that 4He/helium at roughly 226
kg/sec, which by the way doesn’t necessarily include all those other
considerable volumes directly associated with such hydrocarbon
explorations and bulk volume extractions of oils, coal and even of
fresh water wells and aquifers that include their own trapped gasses
that get set free, nor is this industry reliable about reported
outgassing accounting as for their multiple leaks and various blowouts
which collectively accounts for another substantial portion of our
global helium loss, as do many forms of tunnel and open-pit sorts of
hard-rock and softer mineral/ore extractions (especially including
coal) that each involve venting considerable volumes of their natural
geology gasses that always include a small portion of helium that’s
usually less than 1% per volume but otherwise could perhaps average as
little as 0.1%, which considering those excavated volumes adds up to
making our human caused plus natural helium release worth at the
absolute very least an all-inclusive tonne/sec, which is a highly
conservative swag but still not insignificant.

Remember that against loads of better environmental judgment, Canada
has been aggressively processing its oily-sand along with burning vast
amounts of their natural gas reserves that isn’t pure CH4, and thereby
not without a fair portion of helium that’s included in such
industrial consumed volumes of gas that’s necessary for processing all
that oily muck into a clean export oil that’s actually a net energy
loss and representing nearly a triple CO2 environment impact, and it
seems a few other nations (such as Russia and China) simply do not
bother to monitor or include such direct hydrocarbon industry uses of
their own natural gasses, so you can safely bet the farm that our
official reported global annual tally of natural gas extraction isn’t
remotely all-inclusive by any long shot.

Of course our spendy OCO and Glory Earth-science missions would have
significantly mapped and greatly quantified such volumes of natural
and artificial released gasses, but thanks to their having been foiled
by those which could be pointed out as environmental culprits is what
took care of eliminating the deductive science from either of those.
My suggestion of having any platform of science instruments as
efficiently station-kept within the Earth-moon L1 (Selene L1) has also
been kept as taboo/forbidden for the same social/political, faith-
based and FUD-master reason as Clarke Station and even our Boeing
OASIS that have not been funded (perhaps because our Apollo 13 mission
was reported and mainstream published as freezing to death out their).

Actually if going at this purely by the reported volumes of natural
gas, whereas the global consumption per year is supposedly 3.25e12 m3,
and if only 1% of that were helium = 533e4 tonnes/year, or merely 183
kg/sec (though again that’s not including wellhead operations and
losses, mining, multiple other hydrocarbon processing demands,
leakages plus those blowouts and flare-offs that seem none too few or
far between). The BP Gulf of Mexico blowout managed to vent roughly
1.5e7 m3/day of mostly CH4 along with numerous other toxic gasses
(laced with Corexit) which taken at that compressed reservoir depth
included at the very least 1% volume as helium, makes 1.5e5 m3/day
that’s worth near 27 tonnes of 4He/day just from that one blowout
which lasted 83+ days (though many would suggest at least having twice
that helium concentration makes 54 tonnes/day, or the total of having
released 4482 tonnes of helium, but that’s still only the dirty tip of
the Big Energy global melting iceberg that most likely blowout spews
and/or vents and flares off at least a hundred fold if not greater
amounts of helium per year = 14 kg/sec that’s going somewhere).

So, as long as our Big Energy cartel/cabal of natural gas providers
doesn’t really care how much raw gas energy it takes for extracting,
processing and delivering their hydrocarbon energy that’s unavoidably
laced with helium to us, and thereby all of that helium is going into
our environment, so we might as well accept a conservative 5e12 m3 as
representing the current global all-inclusive natural gas extraction,
and if this were given 1% as the average helium content = 8.9e9 kg/yr
= 283 kg/sec (a mere fraction of the 3.17e6 kg/sec of CO2 that’s
artificially contributed and never goes away)

Now let us add in those oil wells and coal related helium volumes, and
especially of their oil well blowouts, as happening multiple times per
year and otherwise their near continuous flaring and power assisted
mine venting that collectively can easily match the helium
contribution by way of their natural gasses, of perhaps adding another
217 kg/sec.

This brings us up to a natural gas related tally of roughly 500 kg/
sec, not including natural vents and ground seepage that’s always
outgassing and thus losing its helium to the atmosphere. Even using
0.1% as the average 4He portion in artificial natural gas extraction
is still offering an impressive 50 kg/sec release of 4He.

*** My previous long-hand math pertaining to our natural terrestrial
background mass of 4He was seriously deficient, but then it seems none
others here were smart enough to catch it, so I must be a whole lot
smarter than most of these FUD-masters. This version could still be a
ways off, but at least it’s better than others have to offer.

Each and every m3 of sea-level atmosphere supposedly contains 2.7e25
molecules/m3 (2.7e19/cm3) always has its small 5.24 ppm portion of
helium that’s getting continually replenished, and thereby each
vertical meter of the global atmosphere needs 478e6 kg of 4He.

5.24 ppm 4He within our atmosphere:
5.24 ppm of 2.7e25 molecules/m3 = 14.15e19 4He/m3
14.15e19 * 5.1e14 = 72e33 of 4He atoms per global surface m3
72e33 * 6.645e-27 = 478e6 kg (478e3 tonnes) per global surface m3

*** If using slightly denser/dry standard air with greatly increased
CO2 saturation near 400 ppm might suggest we use 3.1e25 molecules/m3
at ground or sea level, which makes the 5.24 ppm saturation of our
helium atoms worth 549e3 tonnes per global meter, and you’d probably
have to consider that standard 5.24 ppm background level of helium
saturation has to get replenished at least every thousand seconds (549
tonnes/sec) because, that lofty element of helium simply doesn’t bind
or naturally stick with anything unless it’s getting electrostatic
charged or attracted to other charged molecules, and otherwise its
buoyancy is second only to hydrogen so that even without any solar
wind it’s going right next to the every top of our atmosphere where it
gets heated and easily accelerated above escape velocity. Even if
this natural outflux rate were given a generous million seconds (278
hours) to replenish itself from the bottom up is still representing a
whopping global upwelling/outflux of 549 kg/sec that’s continually
going away because the 5.24 ppm doesn’t appreciably change, and you’d
think the mostly geothermal plus solar pressure cooker kind of
atmospheric environment of Venus would have to be worth near four
hundred times that amount of 4He mass.

Either way of using 2.7e25 or 3.1e25 molecules per m3 of standard air
that’s continually saturated with 5.24 ppm of 4He is actually a heck
of a lot of global helium diffusion potential per vertical cubic meter
that has to get replenished on a regular basis, or else it’s simply
not going to remain at that level.

For an example; Verified measurements in India near multiple
geothermal spring vents that routinely surge and pause on a regular
cycle offering up to 4% 4He, indicated a fairly rapid cycle rise and
drop in their surrounding area readings that peak at 2000 ppm, so it’s
more likely this natural background of 5.24 ppm does not tend to stick
around for any thousand seconds from such natural vents of escaping or
artificially released helium from Earth, to migrate upwards through a
given cubic meter of standard air, and if this objective field
measurement is true, perhaps such geothermal and artificially released
volumes of 4He should be using less than 500 seconds per vertical
meter that could represent a natural global loss that’s worth
considerably more.

India actually has resurveyed and reported some of the highest known
terrestrial concentrations or deposits of thorium, uranium and radium
because of the considerable radon and helium that’s sporadic released
from a fairly large area of active geothermal vents as likely fueled
by spontaneous fission, though once again without benefit of our OCO
or Glory missions there’s still no good remote science method of
better estimating how much primordial and geode pockets of thorium,
uranium and radium produced gasses that always includes the ongoing
radiation decay produced element of helium that has been escaping from
such natural and artificial vents, other than to suggest that it’s
considerable when some of those natural vents have been spewing large
volumes capable of delivering 2+% helium (there are a few higher
saturations of helium up to 7% of natural gas, as well as radon and
many known carcinogens that are especially nasty when burned).

*** Even some of those research wizards hired by our NASA pegged the
Venus atmospheric 4He content near 17 PPM, while our NASA currently
publishes 12 PPM, and considering the 94 bar worth of molecular
density being 65 kg/m3 gives us more helium than anyone could possibly
know what to do with. Further considering the smaller planet size and
a lower mass giving 10% less gravity plus all that terrific 65 kg/m3
buoyancy is suggesting those available radioisotope elements as
reported by those Russian missions are worth on average several
hundred times the amount in order for their having been creating such
internal and surface supply of helium, that is unless it’s being
derived from considerably newer radioactive material of thorium and
uranium because, Venus is either more radioactive than a dirty bomb or
simply isn’t nearly as old as Earth???

I could certainly be surprised and willing to concede if you or others
could manage to accomplish better math, and/or prove with better
science that Earth has been losing considerably less than a tonne/sec
of its precious helium via natural geothermal vents, along with all
the other natural upwelling or outgassing plus otherwise from all of
our artificial means that seem rather considerable if we’re being
perfectly honest and thus all-inclusive.

This math (in whatever error as it probably still is) is why I can’t
buy into the 1e6 atoms of helium/cm2/sec as representing the ongoing
3.75 kg/sec loss from the planet Venus, because that’s hardly anything
compared to what our magnetosphere protected Earth is losing, and
perhaps not even 10% of what our moon is losing.

The good news for those of us that are well enough off to enjoy
environment extremes, along with additional environmental erosion to
go along with rising ocean levels, plus human suffering from
environment and global inflation, with our planet losing mass at this
ever increasing rate, whereas the daily and seasonal heating and
cooling process is only going to speed up and otherwise not regulate
itself nearly as well as a planet that has additional mass to work
with, though I can only wonder how much mass this planet of ours can
safely afford to lose.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 5:27:05 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
How much progenitor mass can stars and that of their life-friendly
planets like Earth and smaller orbs similar to our moon, Mars, Ceres
and even Venus afford to lose?
· 1%
· 5%
· 10%
· 33%
· 50%
· 75%
· 88%

Eventually our sun is going to lose at least 75% of its original
progenitor mass, and by all accounts that’s not going to be a good
thing. Much larger stars like the nearby Sirius(B) started out as
extremely massive and UV, X-ray plus even a little gamma bright, had
nearly an 8:1 mass reduction that finalized their stellar demise into
forming a white dwarf as of 65 some odd million years BP, and that
certainly wasn’t good for any of its planets or even for those of our
nearby solar system.

Obviously our moon and Mars have each lost more critically vital
element mass than either could afford, and at some future point Earth
is going to be depleted and our sun is going to be bigger and nastier
than ever. Venus seems to be the winner rather than the loser here,
because even though it’s losing mass it’s simply not losing it very
fast and, there’s lots more vapors than it needs for sustaining a
protective atmosphere, that are yet to come from within.

As far as I know, ionized 4He(helium) can’t be artificially created
without involving the spontaneous or forced radioactive decay of heavy
elements and their secondary isotopes, and this heavy element or
intense metallicity fission reaction process can’t ever be any greater
or made less available than the local cache of radioactive mass giving
off alpha decay provides, in addition to whatever leakage or natural
upwelling outflux from a stored reservoir or primordial cache of 4He
that’ll exist as trapped within a given planet or moon (supposedly
worth 24 to 26% 4He to begin with). In other words, without involving
fusion and/or fusion, such as within a star or by setting off hydrogen
bombs, the rate of 4He production is kind of limited as to those
natural amounts and age of raw uranium and thorium on hand (especially
including whatever is reactor fuel).

Unless the thorium was getting artificially bombarded by a source of
neutrons, therefore by objectively quantifying the escaping 4He is
offering an excellent scientific marker of a planet’s radioactive
element cache and/or telling us the age of such elements that produce
4He. Of course as mentioned artificially forced or stellar fusion of
hydrogen creates 4He, however since no other planet or moon is
supposed to have intelligent life as having thermonuclear reactors or
wars is why the natural alpha isotope decay can’t be forced or easily
modified unless getting hit by a thorium and uranium asteroid, and is
thereby offering a reliably constant production of atomic helium that
science and investigative folks can always rely upon, especially if
the age of a given planet or moon is reasonably known.

We certainly can’t exclude high metallicity asteroids of thorium and
uranium from contributing fresh new volumes of isotope material
(including their plutonium) into a relatively old environment,
although it’s still oddly uncertain what percentage of asteroids or
meteors are made of thorium and uranium, so there’s always that
variable or discrepancy. Obviously anything contributed from
Sirius(B) is going to be 4+ billion years newer and thereby a lot more
metallicity and radioisotope potent.

First off, Earth has been losing a hell of a lot more helium than any
public mainstream suggestion of a few kg/sec, not that we'd have any
objective way of proving otherwise (especially since those Big Energy
FUD-masters having terminated our spendy OCO mission), and otherwise
the 4He of Venus being worth .0012%(1,200 ppm)/mass of that robust
4.85e20 kg atmospheric soup is truly representing a considerable
amount of 6e15 kg compared to the wussy .72 ppm/mass of 4He within our
terrestrial atmosphere being supposedly only worth 3.71e12 kg, whereas
Venus has been sustaining 1617 times more 4He mass and is probably
venting at the very least several hundred kg/sec via geothermal
upwelling and outgassing through its much thinner crust, all without
us humans mining and hydrocarbon farming plus otherwise forcibly
extracting it to death.

Using the Venus atmospheric plasmapause radius of 6700 km = 5.64e20
cm2, and according to our resident FUD-master parrot “Sam Wormley”
plus all things NASA, DARPA and Qinetiq FUD-master approved, there’s
only their very old and technically outdated status-quo swag that’s
published as the best available mainstream science, saying 1e6 helium
atoms per cm2/sec is getting removed from the plasmapause radius area
by the solar wind. That’s only 5.64e26 atoms per second of 4He
outflux and subsequent mass loss of roughly 3.75 kg/sec that’s
escaping the Venus gravity well, which seems entirely conservative and
otherwise hasn’t been verified by anyone outside of our NASA O-Ring
insider cabal, that also happens to belong to the Skull and Bones club
of rich and powerful white dudes which we should all know can be
trusted about as far as you can spit into the wind.

J. H. Hoffman, V. I. Oyama and U. von Zahn seem to have interpreted
the same old science data considerably different, as well as being
somewhat greater than the previous 1.2e-5 ratio that I’d previously
used:
Measurements of the Venus Lower Atmosphere Composition: A Comparison
of Results
http://europa.agu.org/?view=article&uri=/journals/gl/GL006i005p00337.xml
“The homopause falls close to 132 km altitude for He and 139 km for
N2 in our preferred model. Extrapolation of the measured thermospheric
He/CO2 ratio to the low atmosphere yields He/CO2 ≃ 2 × 10−5. This He
abundance can have accumulated in less than the lifetime of the planet
by outgassing from the planetary body as well as by accretion from the
solar wind.”

Without direct probes floating within that lower atmosphere or
instrument landings, or any a good remote platforms of science
instruments at null-gravity or zero delta-V orbital locations like our
Earth-moon L1(Selene L1) and Venus L2, there’s really no good all-
inclusive way of calibrating and quantifying the whole global loss of
4He and a few other elements leaving the gravity wells of Earth, the
moon or Venus, and therefore it’s up to those indirect and somewhat
subjective remote methods of deductive interpreting the best available
science.

Just another thought; Isn't helium providing sort of a tell-all
marker element as to the metallicity nature and age of a planet?
(seems perfectly logical, especially if everything within our solar
system is supposedly the same atomic age, even though I have my
doubts)

Planets like Earth and especially Venus without any powerful
magnetosphere have to be losing considerably more mass than they gain
from meteorites, dust, solar particles and whatever cosmic dust or
carbon buckyballs. However, with Earth there seems to be a
considerable contribution to the natural outflux of released helium
that’s caused by artificial means associated with our mass consumption
of hydrocarbons and multiple other human activities.

Perhaps for those 64+ other life-friendly (meaning at least microbe
worthy) planets that by rights should include Venus, there’s going to
be some factor of helium outgassing which should also help indicate
the amount of trapped water, because most all solids as including
radioactive isotopes that produce 4He should also contain water or at
least the raw elements of oxygen and hydrogen. The 100% fused crust
of our extensively paramagnetic and physically dark moon should be
hosting and/or holding back teratonnes of water, as well as the planet
Venus is certainly being active at venting enough gasses (including
water vapor) in order to sustain its robust atmosphere and those
extremely thick cloud layers in spite of being so much closer to the
sun that’s never forgiving about such matters, and especially to a
planet that has such a minimal magnetosphere to protect its
atmosphere.

Once again, the usual mainstream parrot-speak by others has to be
noted and tolerated. However, is there ever anything originally
deductive interpreted by Sam Wormley or others of his mainstream
parrot kind?

Are these FUD-masters still suggesting that 4He from Earth is only
leaving our gravity well at a few kg/sec?

It kinda sounds like they really don’t want any of us village idiots
that are paying for everything to fully realize how much mass our
planet has been losing, which further explains all the disinterest
with resolving our spendy OCO mission demise.

How about any good ideas as to how much 4He our naked moon is leaking
or outgassing per second?

At some early point our moon or planetoid that was to become captured
as our moon was still mostly hot and fluid inside, with only a thin
crust that was likely allowing extensive venting of gasses, including
helium. Nowadays that crust is fused tight down to 105+ km depth on
the far side, geode like sealing in whatever remaining elements. It’s
almost as though our moon is considerably older than Earth.

Our moon by day supposedly offers up to 200,000 molecular particles/
cm3 (about twice that amount by day and otherwise a total atmospheric
mass of 28 tonnes), of which 40,000 4He/cm3 is suggested as 20% which
seems like a lot, and because of the extremely low gravity and 3e-15
bar of hard vacuum might suggest that a given m3 of 40e9 4He/m3 is at
most going to stick around for less than a second per vertical from
the time of its release, that is unless there's some terrific
electrostatic charge holding it back. With a surface area of 3.8e13
m2, and taking only a little over half that as 2e13 m2 represents
80e22 4He atoms, or 2.88 g/sec loss of 4He, which doesn’t seem to
suggest that the physically dark and naked moon itself is all that
inside or outside/surface radioactive (acting almost as though it’s
much older than we’ve been informed because surface thorium, uranium,
radium and a few other radioisotope elements supposedly do exist in
greater average density than here on Earth). However, the most
recent impact probe recorded a very sharp radiation increase just a km
prior to impact, so there’s still no telling what that was all about.

However, if the solar wind were blowing across that naked surface of
our moon at 300+ km/sec might suggest that some of that released 4He
is only going to say within a given m3 for as little as 3.33e-6
second., and I’m thinking this fast wind would upwards skew the rate
of 4He loss to a more respectable 4.3 kg/sec as based upon just half
the surface area getting solar hammered and excavated at 1% of that
wind velocity. In other words, if lunar sodium outflux or depletion
doesn’t appear to stick around, then why should helium stay with such
a limited gravity pool?

Too bad there's still no further science (much less independent or
forbid any from Selene L1) pertaining to our moon's atmosphere, so
there's still no official interpretations other than Apollo. Perhaps
4He and 3He are getting captured and sequestered by a thick carpet of
carbon buckyballs that have to exist on the surface of our physically
dark and naked moon.

To myself it seems those old and outdated measurements of our moon’s
atmosphere are still highly questionable, especially subjective coming
from the likes of Qinetiq, Apollo and our DARPA FUD-master parrots
like our NASA infomercial spamming Sam Wormley that always believes
and happily parrots absolutely anything his masters tell him to
believe and parrot. It seems once a mainstream perpetrated deception
is started and gets published into of K12 textbooks, it obviously has
to be sustained at all cost, which perhaps explains why the planet
Venus and especially of anything “Guth Venus” has to be banished or
preferably terminated.

Just because your parents, friends, teachers or associates think each
and every word of our government agencies and their contracted
services of supposed impartial expertise is offering us only the whole
truth and nothing but the truth, doesn't make it so. How many times
have we been mislead or outright lied to by those of authority, then
having others point out multiple facts long after the original
mainstream disinformation version has been on record, as uncovering
important information having been intentionally excluded/obfuscated?

With our feds drowning us in generations of red ink, it’s a wonder we
can trust anything they or their agencies have to say.

Brad Guth / Blog and my Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
Here’s one of my 10:1 enlargements of the area:
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

http://www.wanttoknow.info/

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 5:52:46 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
On Jun 7, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmx.com> wrote:
“I am aware of no mass being able to escape the gravitational well of
earth, other than our spacecraft ...”
Then you know rather little if anything about the rather substantial
trail of elements leaving our planet and moon by the tonnes.
http://sirius.bu.edu/moontail/
http://sirius.bu.edu/planetary/moon.html
That's roughly a conservative volume of 5e29 cm3 of ionized Na, and
if given an average conservative vapor or detectable cloud density of
just 10 Na per cm3 = 5e30 Na atoms that weigh 3.818e-26 kg = 1.9e5 kg.

If that entire volume and associated mass of Na lasted a month = .73
kg/sec

30 days of lunar Na moving a distance 900,000 km = 3.46 km/sec (at
roughly 1% solar wind velocity and otherwise easily representing
enough exit velocity to escape the puny gravity well of that moon)

You obviously haven't noticed or given any credit as to this 900,000
km trailing cloud of considerable sodium(Na) tonnage that's solar wind
driven away from our naked moon. Na has an atomic molecular mass of
23, whereas 4He has only an atomic mass of 4, so there's no way that
element of 4He is ever going stay within our combined gravity well
when the likes of Na can get solar blown away from our physically dark
moon, because there's just not enough gravity-well influence unless
the electrostatic or geomagnetic force is somehow assisting. Btw,
helium is another one of those diamagnetic elements.

Obviously your K12 closed mindset that desperately wants to believe
our faith-based government agencies never obfuscate, fib or lie to us.
Considering the substantial mess they've gotten us into on multiple
occasions, and the near dysfunctional nature of our NASA, how well has
that faith and/or trust in our government been working out?

“If you are speaking of the earth losing mass, how could it possibly
do so?”
Helium(4He) loss is the primary culprit, although H2 and a few other
atomic dissociated elements of low mass have to be getting blown away
by the soar winds that are being less deflected because of the ongoing
demise of our geomagnetic protective force that has been losing its
potency at roughly .1% per year.

Otherwise those raw metallicity elements of thorium and uranium within
Earth keeps making more helium, not that 24 to 26% of our planet
wasn't helium to start with (say 1.5e24 kg).

The much thicker original atmosphere and the ten fold or greater
geomagnetic force that contributed to this planet having a much
greater protective magnetosphere, with a sun that wasn't nearly as
unstable as it is now, not to mention for the initial 99.99999% of our
supposedly 4.5 billion year old planet as having existed without
having us humans forcibly extracting and releasing all that
hydrocarbon associated helium, is probably why it's only as of
somewhat recent times that Earth is losing so much of its helium.

You should also understand that I interpret we didn't have that moon
until somewhat recently, so you'll have to figure in whatever a global
modulation force of 2e20 N is also going to our mostly fluid planet,
as well as you should also understand that our geomagnetic force has
been dropping off by nearly .1%/year, as well as the poles shifting at
the accelerated rate of 40+ km/year. (either of those seem very doom
and gloom worthy, especially when putting all three together)

Can we honestly believe Big Energy or their puppet government is ever
going to admit as to how much helium they’ve exposed and/or having
released?

Why do you think they were all so gosh darn pleased that our spendy
OCO mission got foiled? (and to think our dysfunctional NASA could
care less)

It seems Big Energy doesn’t even bother to tell us the whole truth or
share best available science about their gas and oil wellhead volumes
of raw natural gas that only contains a significant portion as
methane, whereas much of that gaseous volume is leaked, vented,
blowout released as well as being directly utilized by their own
hydrocarbon industry and/or when surplus of multiple raw gasses are
flared-off (mostly nasty and toxic) including good old helium that
doesn’t bind with anything or burn unless you’ve got some kind of
fusion process that primarily needs 3He.

We really need to do some basic research and apply a little math in
order to accomplish our deductive reasoning of global mass loss,
before we shrug off this global loss of helium as being insignificant,
because it really isn’t.

It’s not that our government lies to us all the time, whereas instead
they selectively exclude/obfuscate as to anything that’s upsetting or
challenging to their mainstream status-quo, followed up by an army of
mostly public funded FUD-masters and brown-nosed clowns that’ll topic/
author stalk in order to give the likes of you and me a serious run
for our money for even suggesting their version isn’t representing the
whole truth and nothing but the truth, or that Einstein wasn’t a
cloaked version of God.

Your interpretation of ether may be another very sore spot of exposed
Einstein nerves, that makes them squirm and sweat bullets just
thinking any outsider (especially a non-Semite) could ever have a
better interpretation or improved theory and logic to boot. In other
words, they simply can’t afford to allow one revision of anything to
slip through, because that might suggest perhaps others (god forbid)
could do the same.

With trillions upon trillions upon trillions of photons existing or
rather momentarily coexisting within any given ISM or IGM m3 at any
given time has got to suggest an ether or matrix field or cosmic
fabric of some kind. A given m3 might suggest 1e12^8 photons (most of
those are not within our visual spectrum) because those all-inclusive
photons are continuously passing through any given m3 from all
possible directions at the same time, not to mention whatever gravity
and magnetic fields plus electron/positron differentials that should
be worth gamma plus.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/

BradGuth

Jun 30, 2011, 7:40:05 PM6/30/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
By rights, the decay produced element of helium should also help
indicate the amount of mineral trapped water, because most all heavy
mineral solids that produced 4He should also retain water. The near
100% fused crust of our extensively paramagnetic moon could be hosting
and/or holding back teratonnes of water within its robust paramagnetic
basalt crust, as well as especially within its inverted density
interior.

However, once again we have the usual mainstream gauntlet of parrot-
speak by others is noted. Is there ever anything originally
investigative or deductive interpreted by our Sam Wormley or others of
his mainstream status-quo kind?

Are they suggesting that 4He from Earth is only leaving us at a few kg/
sec?

How much 4He is our naked moon leaking or having to outgas per second?

Our moon by day supposedly offers up to 200,000 molecular particles/
cm3 (with a total atmospheric mass of 28 tonnes), of which 40,000 4He/
cm3, and because of the extremely low gravity and 3e-15 bar of hard
vacuum might suggest that a given m3 of 40e9 4He/m3 is at most going
to stick around for less than a second per m3 from the time of its
release, that is unless there's some terrific electrostatic charge
holding it back.

With a naked surface area of 3.8e13 m2, and taking only a little over
half that as 2e13 m2 represents 80e22 4He atoms, 2.88 g/sec or even
double that loss of 4He to 5.76 g/sec, which still doesn’t seem to
suggest that the physically dark and naked moon itself is all that
inside or surface radioactive (almost as though its radioisotopes of
thorium and uranium are much older and thus more inert than we’ve been
informed, because otherwise substantial surface thorium, uranium and
even radium elements supposedly do exist).

If the solar wind were blowing across that naked surface at 300 km/sec
would suggest that released 4He is only going to stay within any given
m3 for as little as 3.33e-6 second., and this could upwards skew that
rate of 4He loss to a more respectable 43 kg/sec based upon taking
just half the surface area getting hammered by removing 4He at one
tenth the solar wind velocity, or if extracting at 1% solar wind
velocity is worth 4.3 kg/sec. In other words, if the much heavier
element of lunar sodium doesn’t stick around, then why at even
accelerated to 1% the solar wind velocity should hot and unrestricted
helium?

Too bad there's still no further science (much less independent
obtained from Selene L1) pertaining to our moon's atmosphere, so
there's still no objective interpretations other than our Apollo era.
Perhaps 4He and 3He are getting captured and sequestered by an
electrical charge, or somehow captured within carbon buckyballs that
have to exist upon that naked surface of our physically dark and
reactive moon.

Those old and outdated Apollo measurements of our moon’s atmosphere
are still highly questionable, as un verified outside or their own O-
ring cabal, and otherwise especially coming from the likes of Qinetiq
and Apollo obligated FUD-master parrots or brown-nosed clowns like our
Sam Wormley that believes and knowingly parrots absolutely anything
his masters tell him to believe and parrot. If nothing else, Hitler
would have loved these guys.

My initial thoughts are; wherever there's helium there's also water,
because all other elements have to exist if there's thorium and
uranium to burn, so to speak. However, the given planet or moon age
and extent of whatever protective atmosphere can factor in, as to
skewing our remote science. So we’ll still need those direct samples
to go by.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/