"Moon Rock" Contained Blood Vessels

Wretch Fossil

Dec 7, 2011, 9:52:26 AM12/7/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)

BradGuth

Jul 3, 2013, 10:21:50 AM7/3/13
to guth-...@googlegroups.com
Not every rock in the universe has blood vessels.  However, if the moon came from the same source as all other planets within our solar system (or even if obtained from Sirius), then it's entirely possible, not to mention when that moon initially joined up and had its glancing encounter with Earth as of not so terribly long ago, may have transferred some terrestrial rock.

As usual, your photographic technology and expertise is truly impressive.

gaby de wilde

Jun 21, 2014, 8:28:20 AM6/21/14
to guth-...@googlegroups.com
To hard for me to speculate on these things. I can see things when I want to or deny them at will. To me that makes the topic unresearchable.

I do understand we went there to find rocks to investigate but I dont even know where the pictures come from. It seems the more offical the outlet the harder it makes me laugh. I'm still laughing at the pocket moon car, the instant fold out moon buggy that magically folded out of the tiny lander when the camera wasn't looking. How it most convincingly throws up the sand as if low gravity - but then the sand hits the atmosphere and I cant stop laughing again.

I also lack the experience with earth fosils to make anything from these.