Guth-Usenet / http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en

BradGuth

Oct 8, 2010, 12:43:59 PM10/8/10
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
BradGuth Usenet, Blog and Google document pages:
http://groups.google.com/group/guth-usenet?hl=en
http://bradguth.blogspot.com/
http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddsdxhv_0hrm5bdfj

When is Google Groups going allow us to see what others and myself
have to say?

At least my limited version of a public Usenet newsgroup is still
operational.

BradGuth

Oct 14, 2010, 4:55:01 PM10/14/10
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Did I just break our Google Groups version of Usenet/newsgroups?

Google Groups version of Usenet seems rather broken or dead (again),
as having been accepting our contributions but then its archive is not
updating itself in order to display our replies, as though it has
turned into a somewhat dysfunctional Usenet/newsgroup black hole.

Since my “Guth Usenet” account is still up and working like a charm
and public accessible for anyone to contribute and read whatever
updates, must represent that those individuals or special interest
groups (usually faith-based and redneck ZNR/GOP types) in charge of
whatever the general public and media get to read of Google Usenet/
newsgroups, is being intentionally terminated or simply as having been
diverted or hacked to death in order to accomplish the task of
mainstream damage-control.

Obviously it’s not any local problem with my computer or that of its
DSL provider, and obviously it’s not any Google Groups glitch if my
personal stuff and “Guth Usenet” is still working while all of other
public and moderated newsgroup stuff isn’t. Clearly Google Groups
version of Usenet/newsgroups has been compromised and/or is being
intentionally hacked to death.

I had only recently replaced the “uk.media.newspapers” newsgroup with
“sci.astro.ccd-imaging”, so perhaps that’s where things got all
screwed up, because that newsgroup has summarily died with my topic
being stuck at the top of its newsgroup page. Otherwise it’s not my
fault that my Google Groups account has been at times showing <37000
views of my topics and replies per week should be creating such
problems, unless my topics and replies were causing too much drain on
the local server bandwidth. Apparently we’ve gotten too close to the
Google Usenet event horizon, because we’re getting sucked into its
black hole where our stuff goes in, but then noting comes back out.

Topic: “Guth Venus / Brad Guth and the hot planet 2.02”
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.astro.ccd-imaging/browse_frm/thread/47eab5a34790be03?hl=en#

“Why can’t our solar system escape the Sirius grip?”
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.astronomy/browse_frm/thread/8dcb61252c1489bc?hl=en#

I happen know that other Usenet/newsgroup servers have been able to
read and display my stuff, because Google Groups still reports those
extra views per week that keeps going up every time I post or reply to
anything, even though Google Groups version of Usenet is clearly not
functioning.