history made!

gabydewilde

Dec 7, 2008, 3:54:43 PM12/7/08
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Hey, I decided to join your new usenet.

Please dont censor me ok?

hehehe

___________
http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress

BradGuth

Jan 12, 2009, 8:36:43 PM1/12/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Thus far, it's not a problem.

I'll even try to understand your topics, and I'll likely have serious
and somewhat critical questions. Hope you don't mind.

What's with the "hehehe"?

~ BG

gabydewilde

Jan 13, 2009, 7:54:41 PM1/13/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored), factuur...@googlegroups.com
On Jan 13, 2:36 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 7 2008, 12:54 pm, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hey, I decided to join your new usenet.
>
> > Please dont censor me ok?
>
> > hehehe
>
> > ___________
> > http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress
>
> Thus far, it's not a problem.
>
> I'll even try to understand your topics,

Great,

> and I'll likely have serious and somewhat critical questions.

Great,

>  Hope you don't mind.

No I think it's great.

Who knows, the Guth Usenet may grow arms and legs and come alive some
day.

Cant we write some scrips and port the Google group to usenet so that
we can X-post?

usenet > google archive > email > guth-...@googlegroups.com

guth-usenet > email > script > usenet

BradGuth

Jan 15, 2009, 1:46:45 AM1/15/09
On Jan 13, 4:54 pm, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 13, 2:36 am, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 7 2008, 12:54 pm, gabydewilde <gdewi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hey, I decided to join your new usenet.
>
> > > Please dont censor me ok?
>
> > > hehehe
>
> > > ___________
> > >http://blog.360.yahoo.com/factuurexpress
>
> > Thus far, it's not a problem.
>
> > I'll even try to understand your topics,
>
> Great,
>
> > and I'll likely have serious and somewhat critical questions.
>
> Great,
>
> >  Hope you don't mind.
>
> No I think it's great.
>
> Who knows, the Guth Usenet may grow arms and legs and come alive some
> day.
>
> Cant we write some scrips and port the Google group to usenet so that
> we can X-post?

Not exactly sure, but we can always direct others in those regular
public groups to have a look-see at our stuff.

I found that whenever the regular Google Groups are dysfunctional or
entirely down, that private groups and those open to public use are
still working like a dream. These custom/private newsgroups must be
running on an entirely different set of servers that don't get nearly
as trashed.

I plan to start another group that'll have to be moderated, so that
only replies specifically and/or reasonably related to the primary
topic are allowed.

~ BG

gabydewilde

Jan 15, 2009, 11:38:25 AM1/15/09
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)

BradGuth

Dec 22, 2013, 11:28:12 AM12/22/13
to guth-...@googlegroups.com
Are you still alive and doing well enough to share your thoughts?

If we can keep this going it'll eventually turn into a better kind of public Usenet/newsgroup.