Negative quantities

1 view

gabydewilde

Dec 7, 2008, 4:53:39 PM12/7/08
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/browse_frm/thread/1c0bf30d0989ba53/6ef0e3e791bfd55d
On Dec 7, 9:50 pm, "DAVID GREENE" <david_b_gre...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "gabydewilde" <fotot...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Is there any valid negative real world quality?
>
> Yes, for example, the electrical charge of an electron.
>
> Dave Greene

Yeah, one would think that but negative charges don't really subtract
from positive one's.

If we sum up positive and negative magnetic fields it appears as if
nothing remains but both fields are still present because the 2
overlapping fields do not originate from exactly the same point.

You can observe the "horrible" consequences here:

http://gabydewilde.googlepages.com/magnetmotor-theory

The flux pictures are photographs. Indeed it allows for self powered
engines it's not beyond the scope of this topic.

Electric charge we call a negative when it is below the background
level. It works just like Cecilius and Kelvin.

I did say negative _quality_ but the real *trick* question is of
course to show a negative _quantity_. We want a real world example of
something like

-10 * -10

I cant imagine finding anything in negative quantity.

To be honest it sounds like the whole concept originates in banking.
It doesn't lend it much credibility to say the least. Bankers omitting
perpetual motion sounds much like things bankers would do.

But ok, what if we have -10 people with -100 euro debt?

Or say -100 euro worth of negative charge at 10 charge per euro.

Does this really make sense or is it intended to be confusing?

The negative charge travels from the - to the +.

The north pole is the magnetic south pole.

At what stage would you begin to wonder who writes this stuff?

Howard Johnson only got a patent after elaborate demonstration of
permanent magnets doing work. His prototype made a dime worth of
energy per year and cost many thousands of dollars to build.

He did however get his patent.

But if physicists keep subtracting the fields.... yeah..... what shall
remain to say about it?

It is wrong... O_o

About the flux.

Here you have the weapons application
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9131480717071705781

here is the most recent motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo6y2fwLZ_Q&feature=PlayList&p=5D2EA02EABD01947&index=0&playnext=1

Here is a crude video about the Newman motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctWa_kMnEqg

Wesley Garry got his patent 3 October 1876
http://magnetmotor.go-here.nl/wesley-gary/

Credibility is not truth, the observations show the fields do not
subtract.

Only the observations are truth.

http://gabydewilde.googlepages.com/magnetmotor-it-cant-be

The best part of this is where people observe it to be true then keep
repeating how "it cant be". Striking irony.

It doesn't prove it is wrong, no it shows exactly why they didn't know
it. Even if they do, no one would listen to them. God not real? How
dare you! lol

It goes without question people are willing to die to preserve their
believe system. Economic death, ecological death.... War in Iraq for
oil... you name it and they will die for it.

I really don't know of any negative quanta if that makes me a crank
then so be it!

The question seems honest enough to me.

What negative quanta? Where?

Or lets turn the question around. Perhaps that will make it more
obvious. Why do we only have one kind of negative quantity? It seems
to me there can be any number of different negative amounts of
something if there is any.

If a banana is -1 apple then surely that means a pear is also -1 apple
just like a kiwi.

If not, why?