Censored: Past life is all over the cosmos

Wretch Fossil

May 10, 2011, 11:35:32 PM5/10/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Censored: Past life is all over the cosmos

Exhibit 1: Past life is all over Mars
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2009/10/proof-for-fossils-all-over-mars-edition.html

Exhibit 2: Past life is all over meteorites
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/08/nearly-all-meteorites-displayed-on-ebay.html

Exhibit 3: Past life is all over asteroid belt
Reason 1: Mars and meteorites contain past life;
Reason 2:Mars produced asteroid belt,meteorites
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/11/mars-produced-asteroid-belt-and.html

Exhibit 4: Past life is all over comets and galaxy
http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.1314.pdf
(Note: Panspermia is dead wrong as human evolution is disproven at
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/human-leg-bone-fossil-of-300-mya.html
) The death of the theory of evolution is the reason for censorship of
this truth by NASA and most media.

Exhibit 5: Past life is all over the cosmos.
Humans have lived on thousands of planets as mentioned at
http://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/10/gods-story.html

All my articles are here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0

BradGuth

Jun 26, 2011, 1:18:26 AM6/26/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Yes, glad to see your links and what research they contain. Your
expertise seems overqualified and otherwise providing sufficient
evidence of other life.

Can I send you some rock samples that I do not believe to be
terrestrial?

On May 10, 8:35 pm, Wretch Fossil <wretchfos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Censored: Past life is all over the cosmos
>
> Exhibit 1: Past life is all over Marshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2009/10/proof-for-fossils-all-over-m...
>
> Exhibit 2: Past life is all over meteoriteshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/08/nearly-all-meteorites-displa...
>
> Exhibit 3: Past life is all over asteroid belt
>    Reason 1: Mars and meteorites contain past life;
>    Reason 2:Mars produced asteroid belt,meteoriteshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/11/mars-produced-asteroid-belt-...
>
> Exhibit 4: Past life is all over comets and galaxyhttp://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.1314.pdf
> (Note: Panspermia is dead wrong as human evolution is disproven athttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/human-leg-bone-fossil-of-300...
> ) The death of the theory of evolution is the reason for censorship of
> this truth by NASA and most media.
>
> Exhibit 5: Past life is all over the cosmos.
> Humans have lived on thousands of planets as mentioned athttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/10/gods-story.html

Wretch Fossil

Jun 26, 2011, 5:57:19 AM6/26/11

On 6月26日, 下午1時18分, BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, glad to see your links and what research they contain. Your
> expertise seems overqualified and otherwise providing sufficient
> evidence of other life.
>
> Can I send you some rock samples that I do not believe to be
> terrestrial?

Thank you for your offer. But I have no authority to certify any
meteorite. Only the Society of Meteoritics (?) has that authority.

> On May 10, 8:35 pm,WretchFossil<wretchfos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Censored: Past life is all over the cosmos
>
> > Exhibit 1: Past life is all over Marshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2009/10/proof-for-fossils-all-over-m...
>
> > Exhibit 2: Past life is all over meteoriteshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/08/nearly-all-meteorites-displa...
>
> > Exhibit 3: Past life is all over asteroid belt
> > Reason 1: Mars and meteorites contain past life;
> > Reason 2:Mars produced asteroid belt,meteoriteshttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/11/mars-produced-asteroid-belt-...
>
> > Exhibit 4: Past life is all over comets and galaxyhttp://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1104/1104.1314.pdf
> > (Note: Panspermia is dead wrong as human evolution is disproven athttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/02/human-leg-bone-fossil-of-300...
> > ) The death of the theory of evolution is the reason for censorship of
> > this truth by NASA and most media.
>
> > Exhibit 5: Past life is all over the cosmos.
> > Humans have lived on thousands of planets as mentioned athttp://wretchfossil.blogspot.com/2010/10/gods-story.html
>
> > All my articles are here:http://www.wretch.cc/blog/lin440315&category_id=0- 隱藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 顯示被引用文字 -

BradGuth

Jun 26, 2011, 11:04:19 AM6/26/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
Thanks for that information.

For the moment our Google Groups Usenet has been terminated, however
my personal version of "Guth Usenet" is still up and running, so post
whatever you like so that the public can still read about your ongoing
research. Ed Conrad can do the same if he likes.

I still can't tell what's going on with our Google Groups Usenet, as
of 2:03pm June 25 it seems our Google Groups version of Usenet is
either broken or intentionally terminated (again). It may have had
something to do with my having posted links to those earthquake
prediction pages by E.D.G. as hosted by freewebs dot com or freewebz
dot com.

Obviously Google Usenet or perhaps their NOVA still has a grudge
against anything published by either freewebs dot com or freewebz dot
com, because if I include an active link to E.D.G. "Earthquake
Triggering" it doesn't get accepted.

Quite obviously there's someone in Qinetiq (CIA/MI6 and/or DARPA) that
is intentionally blocking/terminating any further access, and has the
whole damn Usenet sequestered for damage-control. How can posting a
link to public accessible documents that have been available for 7
years, even by a link that's made dysfunctional by others and/or
getting terminated by outsiders, prevent Google Groups version of
Usenet from working, unless it's all just because of my "Guth Venus"
discovery that's finally catching on.

Perhaps they just don't want any of us freelance investigative types
mentioning this most recent big rock that's coming extremely close to
us, and/or because apparently the mainstream media has been snooping
into whatever we have to say about such matters. Actually, if a
multitude of things are truly going from bad to worse, the last thing
our GOP/ZNR faith-based dominated and otherwise outside controlled
government doesn't want the public to read our interpretations, and
especially those of William Mook or myself, not that our contributor
"Warhol" is exactly a benefit to those insiders that want to keep
getting away with their obfuscation and skullduggery.

It took them only minutes after I'd posted links to those E.D.G.
documents in order to shut our regular public Usenet down, although
what others including yourself may have also contributed to such
mainstream damage-control.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / "Guth Usenet"