Google Groups Usenet of newsgroups is quite dead / Brad Guth

BradGuth

Jun 27, 2011, 11:19:58 AM6/27/11
to Guth Usenet (public but censored)
I see that they still have our Google Groups version of this public
Usenet and newsgroup access terminated better than usual. Google’s
public Usenet is certainly dead, and it’s not even my fault.

Amazing what Qinetiq, CIA/MI6 and DARPA, or via their rogue brown-
nosed minions can actually do whenever they like, by simply saturating
Google Usenet with terabytes of either gibberish or circular malware
code that brings everything to a halt. For such home-grown terrorism
and even treasonous acts, Google should really sue their socks off,
but then other parts of Google would likely get hacked and terminated.

Normal message and reply context along with the posting of links to
other information or images should never cause this kind of problem,
especially when other private but publicly accessible versions of
Usenet are still functioning, such as this one of my own “Guth-
Usenet”.

Perhaps they just don't want any of us freelance investigative types
mentioning this most recent discovered big rock that came so extremely
close to us, and/or because apparently the mainstream media has been
snooping into whatever some of us have to say about such matters.
Actually, if a multitude of things are truly going from bad to worse,
the last thing our GOP/ZNR and redneck faith-based dominated and
otherwise outside controlled government doesn't want the public to
read any of our research interpretations, and especially those of
William Mook or myself, not that our contributor "Warhol" is exactly
any benefit to those insiders of wealth and power that want nothing
ever revised, everything to stay exactly as is and to otherwise keep
getting away with their obfuscation and skullduggery.

It took them only minutes after I'd posted alternative links to those
E.D.G. documents of earthquake predictions in order for them to shut
our regular public Usenet down, although whatever others including
yourself may have also contributed to such mainstream damage-control
measures. Obviously Muslims are not the only faith-based group that’s
getting pissed at us, because even Mormons have been know to step out
of line, not to mention what certain Semites have at risk.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#