Presentation

Hadrien Froger

Jun 14, 2014, 11:08:37 AM6/14/14
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

I just grade in software engineering (Switzerland), and I plan to move in September in Belo Horizonte for at least one year.
I am doing webdevelopement in Rails and PHP for now 5 years, and I am fluent in Python, Java, C++.

In my country, I am used to meet a Ruby Brigade each two weeks to share experiences, do presentations and drinks beers.
So I was wondering if you guys were motivated to organise a meeting or a coding Dojo.

As you can see, I don't know porteguese now, but I am decided to learn fast =)

Regards,

Hadrien

Gabriel Sobrinho

Jun 14, 2014, 11:25:35 AM6/14/14
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Hello Hadrien,

Welcome! :)

We surely can make a meeting in September, I will take a look with some friends in next couple days to get a place.

Igor Leroy

Jun 14, 2014, 12:37:04 PM6/14/14
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome Hadrien! ;)

--
Você recebeu essa mensagem porque está inscrito no grupo quot;Guru MG" dos Grupos do Google.
Para cancelar inscrição nesse grupo e parar de receber e-mails dele, envie um e-mail para guru-mg+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
-- Igor P. Leroy

Lucas Arruda

Jun 14, 2014, 2:18:46 PM6/14/14
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Welcome!

We also used to have other meetings in Belo, but not so lately. We can surely do them ;)

--
Lucas Arruda
Sent with Sparrow

Eduardo Resende

Jun 17, 2014, 7:10:36 PM6/17/14
to gur...@googlegroups.com

Hello Hadrien!

Welcome to Belo Horizonte.

Of course we can join to trade some knowledge and drink some beer

:)