Learning basic modelling and Gurobi (Python) as fast as possible without any knowledge? Suggestions for basic tutorials for solving TSP?

Martha Sen

Mar 18, 2019, 6:28:45 AM3/18/19
to Gurobi Optimization
Hello,

I'm a student who needs to compute some TSP(TW) with nodes selection for my final degree. Not all nodes must be visited.
My knowledge about modeling is basically non-existent and I'm a beginner in programming in Python. Currently, I'm studying Paul Williams' book about modeling. The MILK COLLECTION example from the book would be perfect for me, however, I can't find it for Python and I'm having a hard time understanding even more complicated programming languages. At the same time trying to go over the Gurobi webinars as often as possible. All of them is great material but mostly it's not directed towards TSP content.
Any suggestions? Can I do anything different?

Silke Horn

Mar 22, 2019, 5:33:41 AM3/22/19
to gur...@googlegroups.com
Hi,