Nitrado - UX Researcher (m/f/x) - Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

gamesuserr...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2024, 5:38:40 AMJun 28
to GUR...@googlegroups.com

Company: Nitrado

Job Title: UX Researcher (m/f/x)

Role Type: User Researcher

Experience Level: Mid-level

Permanent or Contract Length:

Location: Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg, Germany

Job Description: About us

Nitrado is the world's leading game server hosting provider. With over 20 years of experience in hosting PC, Xbox and PlayStation game servers, we know exactly what it takes to provide our customers with the best possible gaming experience. Some of the most popular games in our portfolio include ARK, Minecraft, DayZ and Valheim. With our 10 globally distributed data centers, we are able to dynamically respond to market changes and optimally support our strong growth.

Your mission

You are responsible for the planning and execution of usability tests with software such as Lyssna.com.

You create analyses of UX requirements for Nitrado's products.

You collect project requirements from stakeholders and assist them through the projects.

You continuously analyse user needs and behavior using qualitative and quantitative research, particularly in connection with our software applications.

You create detailed personas as well as user journeys and use cases.

You are responsible for the development and maintenance of user surveys in cooperation with the marketing department.

You work on the development of UX processes and standards in the company.

You work closely with UX/UI Designers, Frontend Developers, Business Intelligence and the Product Team.

You are co-responsible for the maintenance and improvement of our Design System.

Your profile

You completed studies in the field of computer science, human factors, psychology or comparable qualification.

You are familiar with common usability evaluation methods and have already successfully applied them.

You have a strong customer orientation and excellent communication skills.

You are goal-oriented, proactive and independent work with a high degree of responsibility and motivation.

You have experience with the concept creation and realization of digital products.

You have good knowledge of the tools like JIRA, Confluence and in Figma design software.

You ideally experience with the handling and maintenance of Design Systems.

Your benefits

Gaming at Heart: We provide free Nitrado Game Servers for gamers and a welcoming community for anyone who wants to feel at home, even if you're not a gamer. Discover how Nitrado is more than just gaming - an open community for technology and creativity.

Flexible working hours: Tailor your work hours to your personal needs for a better work-life balance.

Remote work: Our agile teams collaborate seamlessly from their preferred location, whether in our modern offices in Karlsruhe or Berlin or fully remote.

Work from Abroad: Extend your workspace beyond national borders with our support for remote work from abroad, enabling you to work from your favorite international destinations while staying connected with your team.

Mental Health: We support your mental well-being with our annual Mental Health Day and collaboration with psychologists and lifestyle experts.

Physical Health: Our office infrastructure provides state-of-the-art workspaces with ergonomic design to enhance your health and productivity, while staying fit on your commute with your JobRad. Additionally, employees receive a generous subsidy for ergonomic home office furniture, ensuring optimal work conditions even when working remotely.

Professional Development: Utilize training opportunities to develop and stay current with your skills.

Company Pension Plan: We support your financial security for the future with an attractive contribution.

Working Environment: You'll experience a respectful and friendly workplace culture, characterized by transparency and a family-like corporate culture.

Vacation and Paid Time Off: Enjoy 30 days of vacation and additional paid leave for special occasions.

International Collaboration: As an international company, we successfully overcome time zones and language barriers, providing you an international work atmosphere.

Social Activities: Strengthen your commitment and team cohesion through team-building events, participating in sports events and social activities.

Long-Term Stability: With over two decades of experience, we are a reliable employer for our employees.

Well-being: Enjoy fresh cuisine and diverse catering options to ensure your physical well-being.

Get together: Work hard, play hard - We come together twice a year for our company celebrations, strengthening our team bonds.

Modern Workspaces: Our office infrastructure offers state-of-the-art workspaces with ergonomic design for your comfort and health.

Corporate Culture and Values: You become part of a positive corporate culture that embraces values such as diversity and inclusion.

Posted By:

More Information: https://de.linkedin.com/jobs/view/ux-researcher-m-f-x-at-nitrado-3959480763