Epic Games - User Experience Data Researcher - Cary, North Carolina, USA

gamesuserr...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2024, 9:29:04 AMJun 12
to GUR...@googlegroups.com

Company: Epic Games

Job Title: User Experience Data Researcher

Role Type: User Experience Data Researcher

Experience Level: Mid-level

Permanent or Contract Length: Permanent

Location: Cary, North Carolina, USA

Job Description: What You'll Do:

Epic Games is looking for a data analyst to join our UX Data Research team. In this role you will support all of Epic Game’s products by collecting and analyzing player feedback so it can be used by our various teams to make our games and products better! The primary duties of this role surround surveys (both email and in-game), data analysis, data visualization, and being an advocate for our players!

In this role, you will:

- Create and maintain various surveys. Maintain and report on live dashboards. Visualize data from complex data sets to surface player feedback and behaviors

Become skilled and familiar with the various databases at Epic Games so you can successfully target surveys to the right players, pull results, and find trends in player behavior

- Analyze and interpret data sets from surveys and player behaviors to identify patterns, trends, and valuable insights

- Write detailed reports that draw clear and accurate conclusions from our data and provide educated suggestions where appropriate

- Organize tasks and manage an ever growing and changing priority stack

- Advocate for our players in various channels and meetings, elevating their feedback to relevant stakeholders

- Monitor data quality, surfacing gaps, errors, or inconsistencies quickly and working with appropriate teams to address data needs

What we're looking for:

- Previous experience as a data or reporting analyst

Skilled in SQL and comfortable using a variety of flavors

-Strong data visualization skills, preferably with Tableau and creating dashboards

-Advanced usage of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets

-Experience writing and editing docs and slides to present data

-Strong written and verbal communication skills

-Passion for video games and a desire to make games better

-Preference to applicants who have worked with survey data previously

Posted By: Nik Black, nik....@epicgames.com

More Information: https://www.epicgames.com/site/en-US/careers/jobs/5196598004