Gura Family Website and Group

16 просмотров

Charles Gura

не прочитано,
29 июл. 2009 г., 17:33:4629.07.2009
– guraf...@googlegroups.com
The Gura Family Website has been started.  It is a site dedicated to the relatives of John Michael & Anna Marie (Lucas) Gura.  The site is located at: www.gura.name

There is also a Group setup for doing mailing list items and discussions, there will be a link on the website and it is also located at: http://groups.google.com/group/gurafamily.   The email address is: guraf...@googlegroups.com  Currently only requests for membership or invitations are allowed and must be approved by stating how the individual is related.

Currently, only members may post messages and all messages are moderated.

Members are allowed to invite people to be a part of the group.

Thanks,
Charles Gura

Fran Warino

не прочитано,
29 июл. 2009 г., 20:22:0829.07.2009
– Gura Family
Chuck,
how do I get a membership? What all do I need to do? Walk me through
this please. My husband's family has a web site also. It's neat to
see what all the rest of the family has to say.
Thanks
Fran
Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору