07_tiled_tmw_with_renderer.py with 002-1.tmx

Paolo

Apr 7, 2014, 7:44:43 AM4/7/14
to gummw...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I tried your demo 07_tiled_tmw_with_renderer.py with another tmwa map (002-1.tmx).
It works but I can not move the avatar.

My engine derived from your demo can not show the avatar at all.

I think it depends by the layers number which is 8, and not 6 as in 001-1.tmx, but I have tried to change all the variables to manage the new layers number and something seems still to be wrong, I can not understand what.

Paolo

Apr 7, 2014, 10:59:09 AM4/7/14
to gummw...@googlegroups.com
Sorry,
but it was not depending by Gummworld2, I made some mistakes in my own code. There was no problem at all with number of layers, 6 or 8 works well the same.