Python 3 compatable?

Will Byerly

Apr 9, 2014, 11:32:56 PM4/9/14
to gummw...@googlegroups.com
I am writing a game in python 3, and I was wondering if this would work for python 3. Also, is it possible to zoom in the grids?

bw

Apr 10, 2014, 1:13:08 AM4/10/14
to gummw...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have not tried Python 3 at all. I'm sure there will be some parts that need revising.

There is no built-in zoom, you would have to do your own. I imagine one could do it by scaling the camera and scaling the tiles; or having two cameras and switching them, and scaling the tiles. Scaling tiles is not without its problems, so I did not even consider offering it.

Maybe I'll try a proof of concept demo. How do you intend to use zoom? How would it behave from a user perspective?

Gumm