Jayn We fa Celebrate Who WEBE een de Gullah/Geechee Nation!

Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

Jan 20, 2024, 12:39:10 PMJan 20
to gullah...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year!

We pray hunnuh bless up ya!

We have started the new year by resetting a number of our event promotional elements.  Please make sure that you follow:

This will allow you to keep up with the many activities that we will be hosting this year.  We are starting off with these Black History Month events:

Please make sure to register or purchase your tickets now and pass the word on to others via your listserve, newsletter and/or social media.

There will be authentic Gullah/Geechee presenters, arts, crafts, books and cuisine at each of the events in the Gullah/Geechee Nation.  Please bring out your family and friends and join us.

#GullahGeecheeTakeOver2024 da knock pun hunnuh doe fa sho!

See hunnuh een February!

Peace,
Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

Webe Gullah/Geechee Anointed Peepol! Lun mo bout who webe www.gullahgeecheenation.com