Gullah/Geechee SEA & ME: Celebrating and Saving Coastal Legacy

Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

Dec 1, 2023, 12:01:28 PM12/1/23
to gullah...@googlegroups.com
The Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition has always centered its work on ensuring that Gullah/Geechee land would be in Gullah/Geechee hands for generations to come. When we first started our work over two decades ago, I didn’t realize how true “De wata bring we and de wata gwine tek we bak.” would be. However, it is due to the water’s consistency that we have witnessed the erosion of our coastline and also the rising of new collaborations within the Gullah/Geechee Nation.

Webe Gullah/Geechee Anointed Peepol! Lun mo bout who webe www.gullahgeecheenation.com