Support Queen Quet of the Gullah/Geechee Nation for the UN Ocean Decade

Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

Apr 8, 2024, 9:29:12 AMApr 8
to gullah...@googlegroups.com
Peace All!

Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation has embarked on the next leg of the "Gullah/Geechee Land & Legacy World Tour."  She just completed hosting one of our most successful "Coastal Cultures Conferences" on historic St. Helena Island, SC in the Gullah/Geechee Nation.  She is now on the way to Europe to be one of the global leaders at multiple ocean conferences over the course of this month in addition to focusing on the UN Permanent Forum for People of African Descent.  We are calling on you to support the journey by making a donation and sharing this link with your networks:

Webe Gullah/Geechee Anointed Peepol! Lun mo bout who webe www.gullahgeecheenation.com