Queen’s Chronicle: Living to Heal Gullah/Geechee Land

Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

May 2, 2024, 11:52:56 AMMay 2
to gullah...@googlegroups.com
"Do LAWD! Please don le mi libin be een vain!" I have cried out and stated many times in my life which can often seem like the "tedious journey" that I have sung about hundreds to thousands of times. I give thanks in those moments when GOD sends that one person to tell me how something I said or did changed their lives or was just what they needed at a critical moment. That's when I know that GOD is confirming that my life's work is of value to somebody. That makes my soul sing "Feel Like Journey On!" Hallelujah!

Read this latest blog by Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation here and share:

Webe Gullah/Geechee Anointed Peepol! Lun mo bout who webe www.gullahgeecheenation.com