Invitation from Queen Quet for the St. Helena Land & Love Party Tuesday, December 19th

Gullah/Geechee Sea Island Coalition

Dec 18, 2023, 2:30:59 PM12/18/23
to gullah...@googlegroups.com
Peace and Blessings Fam!

I pray that you all are well.  Please come out and celebrate at the 1st Annual St. Helena Land & Love Party tomorrow evening at 6:30 pm at Penn Center's Frissell Hall.  The event is FREE and refreshments will be provided.

The celebration will begin AFTER the Cultural Protection Overlay District Meeting takes place at the St. Helena Branch Library from 5:30-6:30 pm.  We have a speaker coming in to discuss the Greenspace Fund and we will talk about "Spotlight on St. Helena" which is part of the Beaufort County Comprehensive Plan.

Please bring out the entire family for the celebration!  Put on your dancing shoes!  😊  See hunnuh chillun dey ya!

Peace,
Queen Quet
Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation

Webe Gullah/Geechee Anointed Peepol! Lun mo bout who webe www.gullahgeecheenation.com