Welcome

biffvernon

Oct 13, 2011, 1:23:35 PM10/13/11
to Guild of Green Economists
Hello and welcome to the Guild of Green Economists Google Group.
Arising from a workshop run by Molly Cato at the Schumacher Centenary
conference in Bristol in October 2011, this is a place for discussion
about the work of the Green Economist.

biffvernon

Oct 23, 2011, 3:47:53 PM10/23/11
to Guild of Green Economists
Welcome to our first few members, Jon, Molly, Rosie and Stuart.
Obviously our first task is to get as many people on board as we can
so if you know anyone who you think might be interested please do tell
them about the Guild of Green Economists and invite them to join this
group.

And then lets be hearing any suggestions for what to do.