Revenue driven socioecology, SCR and sustainability

GPlanet Finance(R)

Jul 3, 2012, 4:44:19 AM7/3/12
to Guild of Green Economists
Dear all,

Hello to everyone!

Briefly, my goal is to contribute to a new ground-breaking approach
to:

Introduce a fully-guided cyclic tool using priorities to ‘measure’ and
rank sociecological, SCR and sustainability initiatives, and to
integrate them into the accounting, financial, legal and tax
frameworks of any organization.

Please feel free to visit our website www.gplanetfinance.com to learn
more. By the way, our mainstream is to clearly expose directly
tangible revenues resulting from spending money and resources into
socioecology, SCR and sustainability. Therefore, shifting from a
"voluntarism" view into a financial one (without diminising the first
one!)

Regards,

Alex