grade 40 conflict correspondence

collaboration entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2007, 8:44:07 AM7/25/07
to guidelearning
this corrspondemnce is x ecrtificate; its often nt what I want to
believe but where the argument is currently stuick with too many
people too busy to leverage system change they have nost colaboration
potential to tweak

feel free to erad but know by that time the storm will probaly have a
different locus, and that in publishing tese I do so with my chief
fool cap on - as I have a resources need (responsibility to many) to
find out which teams are actually actioning what when however rude or
silly that makes me look

ARRIVAL OF WORLD CITIZEN TRAVEL GUIDES LIMITED FIRST EDITION IN LONDON

1 Guilhem - please hit the reply button as soon as they arrive

2 Our Entrepreneurial Revolution (ER) game seems now to be to
republish these in 5 places over the next 12 months offering 1000
dollars per location for the printing (if that's what ample for
printing 1000 in high cost USA, presumably people who passionately
want to be at epicentres of empowerment learning will flex (or is it
plex that budget to the max); they can change any of the articles
except the taddy blecher one; they most retain the same 40 page
leaflet but they can tidy up the design if they have time

Its vital that a place has lots of learning people flowing through it
to circulate the guide to because the cost of despatching guides
otherwise quickly becomes more than the printing

My suggestion but your counter-bids are welcome would be:

2 african locations

1 Indian Location

1 South American Location

1 other

Unless someone is syetm-truly going to devote time to it I feel I
better lead the India/Lucknow partnership

The top 2 possibilities of africa currently appear to be:

1 Cida if we could get taddy to basically use most of his guide to
list all the student projects he's most proud of; ideally if we could
get Rick Nelson to write 2 pages on how photosynthesis peer to peer
curricula interface permeaculture; however since Rick is a person who
literally spends his time with whomever is nicest to him next, we dont
have a method for getting him to do 2 pages on anything - his ideas on
how to put a roof over kibera http://kibera.tv and find this as carbon
travel reinsurance are even more important to transcript that
photosynthesis meets whatever is Taddy's peer to peer term for solar
energised agriculture; and the fusion of trust maps and youtubes
between tav and rick happens before 24 weeks is over or I will have to
take remedial action

2 a different sort of question is whether nairobi is up to its own
guide; I cant possibly try to cope with india (and other east-west
relations) and with photosynthesising tav, trying to flow london with
yunus, and battling such media lunatics as bono and red nose curtis,
and then have to deal with day to day problems with whether kenya has
lost a camera manual or has local \upload prohibitions or is just
being messed around by Andrius priorities always noising over any
bigger transparency reformation- Guilhem your views on whether Nairobi
is up to its own guide are welcome once you find out if anything is
youtube-able from samuel's dvds

NEXT south America folks- I don't know if eg sofia wants a guide in
spanish for Bolivian use or wants one in Brazilian to start linking
into freire and the sensible founder of pioneers of change; if we go
the Brazilian route we have the world citizen experts in water locally
making connections as well as their empowerment relations through 7000
parishes;

I'll copy this mail and some others that are emerging from early
reviewers over to

http://groups.google.com/group/guidelearning

Its bizarre. We have the world's best and openly transparent system
transformation tools for changing media/branding and professional re-
evaluation. http://ecomap.tv http://groups.google.com/group/sustainabilityclubs
http://worldclassbrands.tv http://groups.google.com/group/transparencyclub
We live around the jewel of world service empowerment the BBC.

BUT all as people we now have left -survival's last playground -
before the tipping points of a globalisation that failed to integrate
societies crash all over us is childrens and youth's vocational
learning. It's the only flow we can reach worldwide awareness with at
low cost - so now we need to sort out who is a learning
entrepreneurial revolutionary for the rest of their open networking
life and who isn't. And in parallel we have to spot the 500 people in
London region with most budgets and find which 10 of those 500 are
sustainability real - a project that needs more active urgent
knowledge sharing than anyone -let alone any so-called (blah! humbug)
self-organising network - has begun to practise.

chris macrae us 301 881 1655

http://erworld.tv join 1000 learning entrepreneurs and bring a
colaboration rpoject in setad of an 85th birthday present
http://www.normanmacrae.com/netfuture.html#Anchor-Changin-27687

http://passports.jp 5 year world citizen collaboration program to
discover sustainability or ban spectator sports - and all dumbing down
of curiosity - from BBC

collaboration entrepreneur

Jul 26, 2007, 10:27:40 AM7/26/07
to guidelearning
To Solaroof Network- in response to announcement that George Chan
(designer of integrated farmind systems) is gracing our network with
his flows
-connecting learning flow reference cida wish syllabus: permeaculture
etc , attn sofia; inspiration stimuli flowing this mail include
Mobjtaba Sadria

At this high visibility juncture: Is it possible that this group could
start sharing a list of where the most vital awards for architecture
and agriculture happen- what cycles they are on. It desperately
saddens me that solaroof seems never to engage in world-diversity
impacting competitions. I know this is a noisy process with hugely
funded architectural firms thinking nothing about spending tens of
millions of dollar pr campaigns in general reputation awareness if
only subliminally in associations with some projects. I have spent 20
years studing the tricks that image over freedom of speech and many
of the ways to counter them at no cost http://worldclassbrands.tv

AWARDS WITH TRUTH CONSEQUENCES

just one example the aga khan architecture award- some say the biggest
prize in the field of grassroots empowerment and human sustainability-
its at the end of its 3 year cycle which I assume means next entries
are 18 months off- but this is now 30 years this has been running - is
even one person in this network au fait with how its people
relationships/goodwill all works?

http://www.akdn.org/agency/aktc_akaa.html

It would seem to me that nowhere in the world has a more interesting
collaboration perspectivve on the empowerment the cleaning energies of
photosythesis than solaroof but we are missing trasnparent maps for
making sure we have relevant information ahead of time, and our
attempts at using emepowerment media like youtube have barely begun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CToYjQFRxXE

why? just dont know...

chris macrae , http://worldcitizen.tv

July launch - first edition to travel guide on crisis of learning :
lost truth flows that end sustainability http://groups.google.com/group/guidelearning/

collaboration entrepreneur

Jul 26, 2007, 2:14:26 PM7/26/07
to guidelearning
Help us review Yunus Youtubes & learn entrepreneurial truths
chris said less than 20 seconds ago:

In this video from empowerment's top 100 yunus receives greetings from
the 2007 skoll world championships that has done much to elevate the
status of all social entrepreneurs thanks to his kind agreement to
join in co-branding their global academy
http://www.valuetrue.com/home/community.cfm?startrow=8&intClassID=-1

he uses the speech to ask with all the charm of a hi-trust http://hi-trust.tv/
innovator what good is the human being anyway if we find a cure or
knowledge for some other life critical solution and apply it to one
person but then fail to scale it to 6 billion or all who need it? -
transparent scaling is the entrepreneurial revolution skill that all
our sustainabilities now depends on most

This highest systemic valuation of entrepreneurship isn't new to those
who studied (take between system change maps since the origin of the
word in 1800) but nor is it taught any longer foprm 3rd grade up in
the US schools as my daughter can testify when forced to learn by
heart an exactly opposite definition
http://erworld.tv/ http://er100.blogspot.com/

globalsiation has actually messed with the very truth of teh
vocabularies we brainwash with, and parents may feel they should stand
up all round the world and stop this educational abuse
http://www.valuetrue.com/home/gallery.cfm