People we hope you will greetor facebook very soon

collaboration entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2007, 8:57:59 AM7/25/07
to guidelearning
Zaadz and Siona

your work looks interesting and for about a year now I have been
intrigued by zaaadz but dont quite now how to use it ( I am not a
techhie and over the 12 years that I have played with different
virtual communities none has quite flowed ways my peer to peer
relationship need to. And each takes a heck of a lot of time to learn
how to interact collaboratively in)

There are 3 top things on my mind. Please say if any are worth
following up

A) I wouild like to send an internal facebook email around introducing
you to 20 of my friends who may have most matching interests. This is
relevant now because most are animating a 1000 person humanitarian
networking event in London in august hosted by espians
http://wiki.espians.com/User:Entrepreneur76 - part of a 24 week
marathon open space (incidentally do you know Harrison- luckily I live
a few miles from him in maryland)
shall I go ahead and send out the 20 person intro mail

B) You may have heard that omidyar.net is closing down its 20000
virtual community; I would like to have a few lines customised to this
community on why or how they would be welcome to swarm over to zaaadz
- if they would! I am also discussing 20000 communities and how they
can relocate when pushed at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2466091965

C) I just published a messy experiment last week which I call travel
guides to learning - which may be the simplest sustainability
revolution for us to all particpate in entreprejurially or at least
the one that flows through all other areas of chnage world that
urgemntly need to be emnpowered from every commun ity up. If you would
like one or mkore print copies for people around you at Zaadz please
say how many and tell me a snailmail address

thanks
chris
PS my dad who was The Economist's jouralist for Entrepremneurial
Revolution and I are 24 years into debating why we need to map 30000
community sustainin g proects to save humanity's world
http://www.normanmacrae.com/netfuture.html Its his 85th birthday next
eyar so I am going to try and use that to get 1000 people to come
together bringing an open collaboration enetrepreneur project with
them - we need ideas on how to maximise the truth conseqeunces of any
such flow. Any views on people who might wish to join a debate on
mapping that?